I worked 8:30 to 5 and on call available all the time
It is always full time plus an added ten hours starting off at (from what i remember) two dollars above minimum wage.
The starting salary was 11.00 p/hour
After going to split shift I received an extra dollar, plus payment for PSU, Ancillaries, and not missing days at work.
Hours are "flexible" when you are salary. It ended up meaning always be available to be yelled at. I started at 45k.
Salary depends on the position, as well as the start time, it varies.
1st and 2nd shift not sure about 3rd and 9.50 in training and 11.00
after you comlete training
32 hours at $12 an hour
Monday through Saturday
My hours are 3pm - 11:30pm
i make 12.00$ per hour
- Does xerox offer insurance plans?27 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Xerox a better place to work?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like, and do you think most Xerox employees are happy with their jobs?19 people answered
- Does Xerox pay weekly or biweekly? Is there anyone here that works from home with Xerox?19 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Xerox?18 people answered
- Do they drug test?16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Xerox?15 people answered
- Does Xerox do state or national background check?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Xerox?15 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Xerox?14 people answered