Xerox logo

Xerox Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

Xerox insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 1 review matching the search with 19 related reviews.See all 14,395 reviews

Productive and fun place to work

Good team work Management style is good and good place to learn and advance Team lead not very interfering Fun place good timings Manager always available

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Jobs at Xerox

in Ashburn, VA
See more jobs

Related reviews

19 reviews close to Ashburn, VA

Well meaning, Disorganized

Currently, the traffic division is a well meaning department that is growing and progressing faster than the equipment can handle. The starting position is very reasonable and offers short term upside for promotion.

Productive work place

Learned Tableau Admin and Development to expert level. - Perform installation, migration, and upgrade of Tableau Servers & Desktops under High Availability scenario - Perform performance analysis of existing Tableau Servers and make Best Practice recommendations - Perform day-to-day administration of Tableau Servers - Manage permissions - Provide periodic reports on Tableau Server usage - Deployment/Maintenance of Tableau data sources - Add/Remove users - Manage licenses - Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks, Projects, Database Views, Data Sources, and Data Connections - Create/Modify/Manage Tableau server task schedules - Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements - Enforce/Document policies & assist users with workflows - Administering the servers - Licensing

good

The people I work with are absolutely fantastic. In the US office, there is a close knit environment that kindles professional friendships and team work is good

Great place

As a former National Sales Manager and Vice President I can tell you that a new person will learn alot of life, business, sales and finance by working for Xerox. some of the best benefits in the country. In the sales area you have to be willing to learn. Remember, Xerox trains so many of the Fortune 1000 firms. Be willing to work a real 9-5 and you'll be rewarded. Salary, commission, bonus. make your numbers and some fabulous trips all paid for for you and your spouse. management is fair, fast paced. Save the whining. National, international work is available for those who are serious.

Pros

professional training and associates

Cons

none really - keep up with your numbers

Middle-management poor

Worked there for almost 10 years and left because middle management tried to get more out of me than Possible. I was doing twice the work of someone making $10,000 more a year than me yet the whip was still cracked.

Xerox Sales Representative

I worked within my territory to identify opportunities for Xerox hardware and software solutions within a variety of industries including healthcare and technology. I would discuss their processes, current workflow and discuss inefficiencies and bottle-necks. Using the skills learned from the Xerox Buyer-Focused-Selling sales training, I would propose a solution to opportunities within the organization and gain commitment throughout the proposal process to ensure the solution meets all identified requirements.

Pros

Xerox training, Xerox benefits

Not a bad place to work, there is no ladder to climb

Been here 7 years this job needs a union there is no cost of living raise you can be held back from transferring to another dept if your valued but if you can tolerate being alone for hours this is a great job

Pros

working alone daily with minimal supervision

Cons

no raise, long hours no promotions

Xerox was a nice job opportunity with awesome manager to boot.

I enjoyed working in the mail room, facility areas in this Xerox account. I was assigned or contractor in a Northrop Grumman facility in Herndon Virginia. I got to do many different and great things in these areas. My boss was absolutely a very bright, professional and awesome lady. I so enjoyed working for her and executing every request and (or) project. I had a nice commute to this location and it was a great professional experience.

Pros

My boss, she was THE BEST !!

N/a

Xerox has designed the company's talent management strategy to differentiate and foster rewarding careers for our employees and to develop the next generation of leaders

N/a

The team was very segregated and no cohesiveness. Everyone was professional but management did not seem approachable. Good location from home but could not shed any light on benefits as I was a contract worker

Xerox is a strongly focused on personal development and skills.

As a Contract Instructor I delivered Product relevant training to Field Technicians. As a Contract Instructor you are paid an hourly rate without benefits. The rewards come from helping others to learn new technical skills and having a positive effect on the overall success of the company.

Pros

Great working environment with continuous learning.

Cons

No benefits

Has sliced employee numbers to the point progress is not possible

Xerox/Conduent RIFed and cut people to save money. Now management is wondering why nothing is getting done. For those that were left, they didn't get raises for years and then only 2-3%.

Cons

There are no benefits of value.

Needs to embrach the future

They need to embrace the future and move past managed print services. They were one of the first to embrace cloud internally but have been unable to position their strengths to new clients.

Pros

Pays well

Cons

Risk adverse

Fun place to work

Although it was a fun place to work, it could be quite stressful at times and the work hours could be very long and unpredictable and you had to be flexible with your personal time.

Overall good place to work

Aggressive deadlines though I build my software in such a way that I create APIs that are used throughout all of the processes that I build so that lightens the pressure.

Good basic sales training.

Good basic sales training. From then it all depends on your managers and how they continue to train you. Very competitive market. There's not much room for advancement.

High Demanding Job

Xerox was the parent company of ACS at the time. Working at Xerox/ACS was a thrill. I traveled all across the US, Mexico, Holland and other parts of the world. I worked with top directors of transportation and other industry leaders. Xerox/ACS puts a lot of trust in their Engineers, provides excellent career advancement potential and compensation.

Pros

Full control of projects, great benefits

Cons

Extremely high expectations and demands

Xerox

It was ok. They separated their BPO and now its Conduent. The culture is lacking. The teams are at each other and very few people are happy. A lot of people have left the organization.

Pros

Initial pay

Cons

No raises, lousy culture

Was a cool place to work

A typical day at Xerox was like hanging out with your friends, and family members. We enjoyed working together and always helped and looked out for one another. We never had a bad day. It was a pleasure to work with people we could count on to get the job done

Pros

Participated in events

Cons

Not paid enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6K

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Xerox.
Powered byComparably