Xerox Employee Reviews

33.2K
21.4K
11.4K
Found 9,585 reviews matching the search See all 12,106 reviews
Company is going through transition
Senior IT Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
Xerox has been long known as a hardware company its time they evolved themselves in to software company and start using the innovations that they have developed over years.

Xerox is flooded with 30+ year people in Rochester. Nothing gets done by the Rochester gang.

The company has turned in to a consensus oriented company. The gang holds hands and drags everything down

The pace of innovation has slowed. All the companies in Rochester has gone bankrupt one by one and those who did not go bankrupt have left Rochester

Mid Management has no chance of career growth as the 30+ year people wont leave or retire because working for Xerox is like being Retired
They do not value their employees
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 17, 2018
They do not value their employees and they don't do regular reviews for pay increases! I worked there for 4-5 years before receiving a raise. They don't believe in giving chances either.
Pros
No pros
Cons
30 minute lunches
managment
Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2018
provides constant coaching and training to help keep the customer service representative currant and able to provide an excellent customer service experience efficiently.
worked from home
Remote Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJuly 17, 2018
I had only been with the company for ten years so I was considered to be candidate for the IRIF. I was promoted to RSS because of skills in the field. My job was to help people repair their machines or network them to scan and print over the phone. I had them do their own work so Xerox didn't have to send out a tech.
Productive workplace
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 17, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of several project meetings; multitasking during most meetings to ensure your actions are on target for the next meeting or project .

I learned how to manage my schedule to ensure all tasks are completed by the commitment date and still continue to be an active team member on other projects (multi task).

The workplace culture was very professional but also light enough that we were able to take a step back breathe and laugh when needed.

The hardest part of the job was working with outside vendors to resolve any technology issues that may have arisen.

The morning group meeting to review the days activities and yesterdays accomplishments.
Pros
excellent benefits package
Cons
not enough team building activities
Flexible hours
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2018
Relaxed work environment, poor employee moral, no pay increases. No room for advancement, flexible hours, paid sick and vacation. You are just another employee, lack of human compassion, management was poor.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No raises
The company lost touch with employee satisfaction
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2018
Over the years employees were asked to do much more with less support. It made it hard to keep up employee and even client satisfaction. With the new management and C Level changes, I hope to see the company grow back into the company it can and has been.
Fun Loving People
Business Analysis/Sales (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJuly 16, 2018
Fun loving people at Xerox, always help each other out. The executives are also very humble to offer lunch to employees and during the meetings plus the appreciating if you take part in any of the activities.
A company that does not care for their IT.
Level 3 IT Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 16, 2018
Often had to work weekends or long nights with no warning due to a need for a new classroom or a new production floor. Raises were non existent due to IT being a "non-revenue generating group". Management on site was great and the people I worked with were great to work with.
Pros
Worked on servers, and desktop, overtime
Cons
work/life balance, pay, ability to move upwards
Good place to advance in the company.
CSR (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 16, 2018
My personal experience was mostly positive, with my team manager being one of the best. Made a lot of lasting friendships. They were always willing to give over-time if you needed it.
all around terrible
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2018
make sure you get everything in writing or they will give you the bare min. no training on anything manager gets mad at you when you can't complete what is asked of you due to no training and not willing to guide you
Pros
its a job
Cons
pretty much everything
call center
Customer Service/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYJuly 16, 2018
working with customers on billing and upgrades of their cell phones and ans any qusetions about the billing and also adding international plans as requested by consumer
Not a great place
MANAGER BUSINESS ANALYSIS, AUTOMATION CONDUENT (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 16, 2018
Not a great place to work. Senior management is not forthcoming, a lot of layoffs, they don't care about their employees and not transparent with clients.
Too much work no raises
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJuly 16, 2018
I liked my job but didn't pay very will, constant changes in the way we processed paperwork Too many cut throat individuals, suppose to work as a team but certain individuals were stabbing others in the back, running to mgt to tell on someone else.
Pros
Enjoy communicating w/clients
Cons
No good pay for the work
This is non applicable
Integration Engineer for Enterprise Solutions (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 16, 2018
I was hired as junior contractor, with no benefits, I loved the environment and my team leader was excellent, but I was contractor, and the pay was for the position. I took the position, because I lost my job at Kodak, and did not want to be unemployed. I stayed until I found a position at RGH
nice benefits
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  philippinesJuly 16, 2018
Fuji Xerox is a respectful company but due to mismanagement closure of it makes it difficult to their employees to find jobs. but nevertheless they are good to their employees
Pros
nice benefits specially HMO
Cons
Politics
Great learning
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 15, 2018
Company has a lot to offer for people who want to learn and grow. There are different type of projects and many people go across the teams to learn and grow.
Stress and burnout
Mac+ Advisor (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 15, 2018
Very toxic environment in a call center. Everyone is on edge from being yelled at, and they will work you to the bone. I would not encourage anyone to work here
Pros
An apple T-shirt
Cons
Everything else.
Xerox Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, INJuly 15, 2018
You come in sit down and take phone calls same thing every single day consistent job with consistent pay. Very few hiccups in your day it was the same thing over and over so you get very good at what you do but you can get very bored of doing the same thing all day long.
Pros
consistency
Cons
boring
Opportunity to gain valuable experience
Account Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 15, 2018
Xerox provided me an opportunity to reenter the work force and gain practical experience. Diversity and inclusion are the advantages. Participation in work force programs.
Pros
advancement