Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 10,363 reviews matching the search See all 13,128 reviews
No longer a great place to work
HR Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 18, 2019
Xerox did place lots of value on their employees but now only takes care of the senior managers of the company. They hire those who are not smart but know the art of brown noising. Not a nice place to work. If you like not having a family life, like working for low pay, like working long hours, like waiting for your turn to be laid off, then Xerox is the company for you.
Pros
none anymore
Cons
worst pay, benefits, no longer a diverse company
varied and fun environment
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 17, 2019
A decent place to work. Many different campaigns to work with varied services provided. It makes for interesting work. The wages were ok at the time i was there with an opportunity to increase your earnings if you understood and worked the metrics of certain campaigns.
Pros
Many shifts, Interesting work
Cons
Possibility of short lived campaigns
no in house team building due to phone coverage needs
Tier 2 Technical Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Webster, NY 14580April 17, 2019
Being available for phone, and email support meant there was no real time for team building sessions.
Learning from online courses were made available to us when time allowed, but that could prove to be difficult as it has to be while we were available to work tickets.
A company on the decline
Senior Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 17, 2019
Its not the company it used to be. Now the annual (or more) layoffs of large % of the IT population are taking its toll on the productivity and the environment. May be a great place for a temporary job - but don't plan on it long term.
Pros
I was able to work independently and lead all the project phases.
Cons
Company is constantly laying off people, esp. in IT
Middle-management poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 16, 2019
Worked there for almost 10 years and left because middle management tried to get more out of me than Possible. I was doing twice the work of someone making $10,000 more a year than me yet the whip was still cracked.
Xerox review
Sacramento - Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 15, 2019
The job was okay but they didn't give me a raise for 5 years. I like my bosses but after being there so long in the same job I was bored. There was a lot of driving time which I liked.
Making people happy
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 15, 2019
Making people happy on the phone calls I loved hearing people say thanks for taking care of me today I wouldn’t want to talk to nobody but you. I love helping people making sure things are great with their medical care.
A great place to work
Staffing and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 15, 2019
Corporation with world-wide perspective. Training and coaching practices among the best in the nation. Company culture based on collaboration, consensus building and managing for results.
Pros
benefits, training, compensation
Cons
inevitable bureaucracy found in a global corporation
hours and pay
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 15, 2019
This job is not paid on an hourly basis. It is paid on a piece rate and that makes it hard when there is no mail coming in. You also dont get in 8 hours in a day most of the time.
No Comment
Workforce Management Sr. Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 14, 2019
nothing to say about Xerox. if you need a job really quickly please apply. You will be hired and they don't really check references. Most people will be hired on the spot
A Dying Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 13, 2019
Company is in the midst of significant downsizing and offshoring. There is no job security. The benefits are horrible. The people I work with are great and you have the option to work from home if you need to.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Pay, Benefits
Always new stuff to build
Modelmaker (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORApril 12, 2019
I really liked working at Xerox. It was the best college I could have went to. I learned so much. The equiptment was nice as well as the shop. They were going out of buisness and closing the shop that is why I left.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Closing
Professional work environment filled with opportunity to grow
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 11, 2019
I enjoyed by 20+ years with Xerox, performing many roles, growing my skills. The management structure allowed for proper supervision, without micro management, giving expectations and feedback.
Pros
Career advancement opportunities
Cons
Organizational structure changes
Good People and technical work, poor management
SW Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 10, 2019
Poor leadership has led to poor performance. Current leadership hasn't taken the time to understand the business.

Company offered great work/life balance and interesting technical work at competitive pay. Excellent skill development.
ADMINISTRATION ANALYST CONTRACT ENABLEMENT (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 10, 2019
The many years that I had with this company was a great learning experience. I had several jobs throughout my career that were very challenging and welcomed some of the experiences. The last several positions busy and fast paced and I enjoyed the multitasking environment. The contract billing team had a close working relationship with the buyers and we were able to complete most task in a timely fasion.
Pros
Salary compatible with most companies
pool table in the break room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2019
Over worked under paid no chance for advancement. Work environment not supportive management employees unprofessional. No encouragement the pay was horrible even for a third party we didn't make half of what IBC was making
Cons
pay, environment
poor upper management
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAApril 9, 2019
they turn a blind eye to harassment while making you fear constantly that your job is at risk. very poor availability to help your customer and very statistic oriented not customer oriented
Not a good place to go
Manager, Manufacturing Material Quality (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 9, 2019
Company is in the midst of significant downsizing and offshoring of its labor, to an extent not seen before. This creates a culture that is focusing more on job security and the future than on achieving business objectives.
Fun
TRANSACTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 8, 2019
Great place to work in Lexington KY and more like a variety of jobs you can chose from great location to great people to work with everyday so i would recommend to anyone.
Friendly and Productive
Network Specialist (Current Employee) –  Commack, NYApril 8, 2019
Great place to learn and grow. Paid vacations and sick time available to everyone. Mangers are willing to work with you to allow you to get more training and knowledge if you request it.
Pros
Great environment. Good training.
Cons
Pay could be better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
43.5K
33.4K
21.5K
11.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Xerox.

Powered by Comparably