Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

United States11,327 reviews

Found 11,327 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,610 reviews
centerphonecustomtrainingsupervisorcustomerserviceinbound

The people of Xerox are the very best. I worked with some of the most talented and all around good people I call Friends.

When I started at Xerox in 1989 I was very proud to tell people that I worked for a great company. I ended my 32 years with Xerox not feeling the same way. what was great was all the wonderful people that I met and built long lasting relationships with and to this day still are friends with.

Pros

The people that do the actual day to day work.

Productly

Overall Experience gained , good company, great organization, good management, pay not matching the management requirements , pay for company car lease,min monthly milage not enough for free personal use.

Xerox insights

Based on 1,332 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

This particular project was horrible

Xerox has much better projects than this particular project. The woman hired as manager was unbearable to work with. Only job I ever had that I felt anxious just at the thought of clocking in. The work itself was easy but the environment was very unpleasant. Lots of hostility and negativity and low pay.

Pros

Easy work and hour lunches.

Cons

Management was unbearable and easily crossed boundaries

Overworked and underpaid

The company consistently leaves positions open and expects the rest of team to pick up their workload with no extra time or pay. Raises are always frozen due to some corporate reason. Even if you get a promotion it won't come with more money. Your starting pay will be your pay for years no matter what you do.

Not a good place to work

Terrible management. Low pay, no bonuses childish leaders. Ridiculous phone call grading system. Lots of favoritism amongst leadership. Uncomfortable workplace environment.

Was good sucks now

Poor treatment of people. Especially long term folks. You never know when the axe is coming for you. Seems company cares more about metrics more than customers.

frustrating to work for as more resources are taken away continually

In my opinion Xerox has steadily deteriorated year by year no matter how much Xerox communicates to employees of all the progress, sales contracts, and achievements, the compensation for employees has been non existent or very little for years, and also benefits have been steadily taken away, health insurance is lousy and expensive for such a large company, I would not waste my time with a company that appears to be going out of business.

Productive fun work place

Good environment and work experience . Learning experience was great Room for growth Good QA’sSick leavePaid vacations Help desk Medical insurance Manager positions

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Just awful

•Poor field training•Virtually no resources for new hires if you need assistance because all the other TSR’s are stretched thin and your manager is stretched even thinner•You will have to use your personal vehicle until you receive a Xerox work van. They DO charge you monthly for the van, I didn’t receive mine until 6+ months after I was hired. The compensation for using your personal vehicle is low and continues to drop regardless of the rising costs of gas and vehicle maintenance.•Overall the whole work experience was unnecessarily stressful and not worth the wage.

Company paid for training but expected you to know everything right out of class

Company provided everything needed for job tasks. No micromanagement and most co-workers seemed willing to help. Thought I would be a great fit and I had job security but was laid off due to reduction in force after just 3 months on the job. No explanation, I guess last one in first one out. No local office and getting answers wasn't easy to find or speak to someone.

It was fine

It was fine. The worst is talking to customers and listen to them complain but overall the job was easy if you can stand to listen to customers all day

Working with smart people of good character

In almost 20 years of working at Xerox, I had 17 managers. 16 were excellent, and one I considered average. My managers were smart, educated, and generally of good character. Yes, it was a goal-driven, results-expected corporation, but it was a company with a heart.

Great company until Carl Icahn

Was looking forward to a long career - however in one year watched management lay off employees that had been at the company for over 25 years - within a couple years of their retirement or when they were diagnosed with terminal illnesses. Outsourced a number of people to reseller who are truly the reason copier salesman have such a bad reputation.

wsdsfdf

Great company. Great colleagues. Management could be a bit better. Overall enjoyed my time here and was happy. Pay could be a bit better, considering competition.

Dont work here

I'll advise you not to work here. It can be your very first call center job and if you make one mistake they'll lay you off. They have w high turnover for a reason.

Pros

Cons

plenty

Ups and downs

Xerox has its pros and cons, under certain management working is great. Under others you will not want to work for this company. There have been a lot of changes and currently is a lot of changing within xerox , so maybe not the most stable job at this time.

Working here sucks.

Terrible place to work. The training doesn’t prepare you for the job. The supervisors are not really helpful. Everyone hated working there when I was there.

good job

Good job Terrible MGMT. They manage by spreadsheet, have no idea how to take care of customer needs, the MGMT team focuses on negative numbers to beat an employee up. Could care less as to why ,just you didn't make the number of the month ,that way its easy for them to not give any pay raises

Pros

plan your own day

Cons

Micro Managers that don't know the job

Solid company, low pay

The pay isn't commensurate to degree of difficulty for a field tech. Benefits are good, field mgrs are great. Also, you'll travel up to 2 hours a day on your own time. That's unfair!

Benefits

Cons

Travel 2 hours on your own time

Terrible job

The site manager is horrible he is too worried about catching you do the wrong thing rather than thanking you for doing a good job.The supervisors don't care it's like they are waiting for the time the place closes.

It was easy job

It was an easy job got to listen to music. It's a union company, I got the sit down and learn a computer. Bathroom's are long way away they do have a food truck and a break room. Your allowed beverage to drink on the floor. No food except for break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

77%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

38%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss