Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 10,419 reviews matching the search See all 13,206 reviews
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 24, 2019
I worked at Xerox only a couple of years. I was very young and was just starting a family. (This was back in the 1980's) Pay was not what I had expected. I could not earn a living on their salary at the time. I job was good. I repaired the 3100 line of Xerox copiers. I had a company issued vehicle and stocked my repair parts in the vehicle.
Pros
Training
Cons
Low salary
It was a great 15 years!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA/ Virtual employee Fayette, MEMay 24, 2019
Xerox was a great place to work and I would go back should the opportunity ever arise. It is a company that practices a high level of personal and business ethics. Management and colleges were all great to work with and the team spirit was always high. The days were quick paced which I love, and everyday was different, another plus. My personal responsibilities always changed and evolved as the company grew and evolved. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with the changes and advancements in the work, but that was also good because we all were constantly learning and growing.
Pros
Fabulous people, all team players, high standard of ethics, access to online training courses for personal growth
Cons
You get to know your colleges through email and over the phone, Unfortunetly because we were all spread out over the country, you weren't always able to meet each other face to face.
Xerox was good
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 24, 2019
Xerox was a great place to work but in the most recent years they have changed to a company that only cares for the stock folders. the employees are just a number that they can terminate at any time.
Horrible
LNP (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 23, 2019
Wasn’t the best place to work. High turn over. But I stayed to support my little family. There was never much team work. Different departments never wanted to take ownership of their positions.
Pros
Awesome co workers
Cons
Lack of care for their employees
Era muy estresante y tedioso
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 23, 2019
Los empleados estaban bajo constante estres ya que se le exijia a los empleados hacer tareas extracurriculares que no tenian nada que ver con su area de trabajo
Pros
Cons
Tiempo de descanso minimizado
Applied past experience to current job
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2019
Helping fullfill 90 day medications as needed to medicaid and medicare patients for insurance company. High call volume each day Ability to work with different supervisors
Nice Campus
Apple Technical Support Advisor (call center) (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 22, 2019
Xerox apple tech support was a great experience. Fun work environment, game room, quite room, learning lots about Apple iOS devices. fast paced and ready to roll.
Fun place to work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2019
Fun environment to work if you're a student. They work you in regards to scheduling especially if you're in need. Training was awesome! Great team!!!
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Fast-paced
What I did on The Job
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2019
I had started on July 1st. went to Nov. 18th 2018. They had you doing a lot of other things besides mail room stuff. Setting up office for meetings, moving copiers around the building.
busy and stressfull
Customer service engineer (Former Employee) –  Florida, and West VirginaMay 20, 2019
Ran 2.5 territories and averaged 8 calls a day with travel in between.
Very fast paced job but I exceeded at it. I was also the field service specialist and helped my coworkers when I could.
Was alright at first
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 20, 2019
Training could have more info and be longer than what's given. Higher up management don't do their job so the inbound call takers are being chewd out by customers for lack of responsibilities from management.
Pros
Breaks, paid weekly, full 40 hours plus overtime
Cons
Not enough training, management lacks responsability.
Great company to work for!
Client Manager-Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2019
A typical day at Xerox was spent making appointments, preparing for meetings and meeting with clients.

Xerox gave me the flexibility to make the right decision for the customer.
Stressful
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAMay 19, 2019
Improve training and stress management as well I found surveys unfair and irrelevant to job performance and often caused less productive work environments
Used to be great
Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 18, 2019
No just fake stock price inflation. Every one is looking for new work. Layoff or outsourced to India is probably coming for most it not all roles. Sad turn for a great company.
Good place to work just not much room for advancement.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMay 18, 2019
I enjoyed this job. I managed anywhere from 50 to 73 employees. I mentored several employess to fill my role upon my departure and to this day they are Managers.
Work environment was not a secure one.
Managed Print Services (XPS) Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 18, 2019
Work environment was not a secure one due to Company in flux. Company was downsizing at an unpredictable rate with no apparent direction. It was well known that positions would be lost, but no clear goals for where the leadership was going to take the Company.
There were issues however i enjoyed it
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKMay 18, 2019
It was a start up site and it had growing pains. We did have management who cared for the most part. I enjoyed working there as it was never the same issue. You could give ideas and they listened.
Pros
Co workers, provided lunch during o.t.
Cons
Pay
Very labor intensive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 17, 2019
Poor management at every level.Contractors are treated very poorly and strung along by managers and released without any explanation.
When it is time to promote. Even when there are no performance issues. Very few perks.
Cons
Managers treat us like numbers instead of people
Wasn't a total bad place to work
Corporation Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 17, 2019
The managers really worked to improve on processes with the help of employees because most I worked with came through the ranks so they invested the time and energy in helping to improve the work till the point that our jobs were outsourced to another country.
Pros
pay raises annually
Cons
some of the grown people behaved like high schoolers
relaxed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2019
I highly recommand people to work for this company the managers are great anf fun to work with and the co workers are nice as well and the job is very easy as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
43.5K
33.5K
21.5K
11.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Xerox.

Powered by Comparably