Xerox Employee Reviews in Lexington, KY

Found 382 reviews matching the search See all 13,241 reviews
Making people happy
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 15, 2019
Making people happy on the phone calls I loved hearing people say thanks for taking care of me today I wouldn’t want to talk to nobody but you. I love helping people making sure things are great with their medical care.
hours and pay
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 15, 2019
This job is not paid on an hourly basis. It is paid on a piece rate and that makes it hard when there is no mail coming in. You also dont get in 8 hours in a day most of the time.
Fun
TRANSACTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 8, 2019
Great place to work in Lexington KY and more like a variety of jobs you can chose from great location to great people to work with everyday so i would recommend to anyone.
Love it
Pharmacy customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 11, 2019
Loved my job
I refilled prescription all day . I called doctors, got refill , transferred calls , problem solved , set up auto refills, started prior authorizations
Not the best
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40511February 23, 2019
I worked for Xerox for over 2 years, and in that time people come and go as it is a call center,. However you were switched at will for contract work .
Pros
got paid
Cons
jobs changed too often
Stressful work place with upper management not working with lower management
DESKTOP SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 29, 2019
upper management was unable set direction and stay with it. jumped from project to project without allowing completion of many projects. Lower management unable to make daa to day decisions without going to upper management 1st.
Fast paced, sometimes stressful, unpredictable hours and pay
Claims Processor/ Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 19, 2019
The pay is piece rate (incentive based pay). If you are not a fast worker, I don't recommend this job. However, you can make great money if you are fast. It can get a little cut throat because co-workers will often cheat to finish work faster, just to get most of the work.

Work ethics were often bad, and upper management was so out of touch that they would make middle management try to fix the wrong things. If you worked too fast and started to make too much money, upper management would cut the pay rate by a percentage.

In my 10 years there, I had some good managers, but I've also had some really bad ones. The hours are very unpredictable, because if you work in a mailroom, you cannot leave until the work is finished. I remember being there from 8am until 10pm at one point, with only 1 lunch break.

People started threatening to go to the labor board and management decided to start letting people take a second lunch after 10 hours. If you are single and young, you will probably be okay at this job, but it's not ideal for people who have families at home.
Pros
Pay was good since I was a fast worker
Cons
Stressful, unpredictable hours and pay. Unethical managers
Horrible
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 4, 2019
The only thing that I have to say about this deplorable company is that they treat their employees as if they are disposable garbage. Which is never a good thing. I had medical issues, and documentation to prove as such. They still made sure to point me out as soon as they could. A lady had a minor STROKE in the building while attempting to work. The ambulance came in and took her out on a stretcher...they still pointed her for missing the rest of that day. That is just unacceptable. If someone was intentionally missing work, that would be an entirely different story. However, intentionally missing work is not always the case.
Productive fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 3, 2019
Xerox is a fine company. They encourage advancement and working together. The training was fast paced a lot of knowledge in a short period of time. They do reward for hard work.
Pros
Parking
poor judgement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 25, 2018
I loved my job in some way but when i asked to be relocate after my soultion knowning there was other locations and they wouldnt relocate me thats when i left the job. I couldnt handle being around someone knowning that there family member was involved with my brothers murder. After working there for 10 years you would think that they would help that employee after putting in some many years when they didnt i couldnt work with a company that didnt care for there employees
Pros
weekends off
Cons
they dont care for their employees
Management lacked common interfacing skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 18, 2018
Pay is on a point scale that is impossible to manage. Managers constantly disregard employees need for assistance. The work environment was hostile.
Pros
Kiosk
Cons
Short breaks
controlled environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 11, 2018
This place is like a prison, no cell phone, people looking over your shoulder. Always waiting for your phone to ring. Too many rules that are unnecessary.
Pros
Cons
not a good place ro work
Supportive environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 6, 2018
I very much enjoyed my superiors. All were eager to help and teach. Up-training was often enough, that I never felt lost in the information. Hours were steady and absence policies were lenient.
Pros
Comfortable, family-sensitive, steady hours and pay
Cons
A lot of info to retain and reiterate
work environment
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 31, 2018
typical office with steady, and sometimes slow, pace. pleasant work environment. extremely large company. Not many advancement opportunities at entry level.
A very hierarchy organization with competitive work environment
In-Bound Sale Call Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 29, 2018
Xerox was a great experience on what in bound sales call center was like. The ability to follow Xerox training and interact with customers on a daily basis was great.
Pros
Benefits, flexible schedule, great work place
Cons
Short breaks, at a desk all day
Great job
Escalation Agent (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 19, 2018
I honestly really enjoyed my time at xerox. The people I worked with and the supervisor I was under were all fantastic. The work I did with Tricare dental insurance is actually what inspired me to go to school to be a dental assistant. The only negative thing would be that the project was only temporary and there’s not a 100% job guarantee after it ends.
Pros
Supervisor, coworkers, work environment
Cons
Job security
Fast paced and very competitive
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 18, 2018
This company has always had a large amount of turn over due to their strict rules. It is a very fast paced and competitive working environment. There is little to no down time so you really appreciate your breaks. Training when you first start is good however if you have trouble later the management was not very helpful or flexible in assisting staff to overcome issues. Many folks quit due to the high amount of stress and lack of assistance and support when needed by upper management.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
long non-flexible hours, lack of support from management
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 9, 2018
Xerox was a good place to work. There were shift options and the ability to periodically bid on new shifts. The pay was fair and the benefits were decent.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
point system
call center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 30, 2018
face pace, working with army about dental insurance and enrollment and making sure that everyone had the correct dental insurance and made there payments ever day
gained great experience
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 25, 2018
This place a lot of times gets a bad wrap, Some lines of business deserve it while others dont. If you come to work and do your job and are on time you wont have a problem here.

If you think you can build your own schedule and do what you want coming in when you wish- you wont work out here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss