Xerox Employee Reviews in Webster, NY

Found 373 reviews matching the search See all 13,237 reviews
Hood money. Was a difficult work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Webster, NY 14580June 12, 2019
Wasnt a good work environment and I didnt like it and was very stressful. Was good money. Coworkers were very disrespectful and the quotas were very very high
Xerox in downsizing mode
Information Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 30, 2019
Xerox has changed immensely in the past 2 years. Beginning with the split into 2 companies (Xerox and Conduent), then complete overthrow of the existing board of directors, CEO, CIO and CISO. The print industry is shrinking and Xerox is shrinking along with it.
Pros
some good people still there to work with
Cons
insecure, constant change, no moral, poor benefits
Xerox was good
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 24, 2019
Xerox was a great place to work but in the most recent years they have changed to a company that only cares for the stock folders. the employees are just a number that they can terminate at any time.
Long history
Cost Accountant - Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 16, 2019
Xerox has a long history going back the 1950s when Chester Carlson invented Xerography. From there it was up hill with increasing revenue and company growth.
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Sql Server Developer (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 23, 2019
Productive and fun workplace. I got a chance to explore myself. Its a very nice place to work. I recommend to anyone to here. They follow regular time .
Once great, major dropoff
End User Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 22, 2019
Telling the good story rather than the truth seemed to be what those people in upper management wanted.
The people you work with are rushed, pressured, and anxious, but still probably the best part of the job.
no in house team building due to phone coverage needs
Tier 2 Technical Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Webster, NY 14580April 17, 2019
Being available for phone, and email support meant there was no real time for team building sessions.
Learning from online courses were made available to us when time allowed, but that could prove to be difficult as it has to be while we were available to work tickets.
A company on the decline
Senior Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 17, 2019
Its not the company it used to be. Now the annual (or more) layoffs of large % of the IT population are taking its toll on the productivity and the environment. May be a great place for a temporary job - but don't plan on it long term.
Pros
I was able to work independently and lead all the project phases.
Cons
Company is constantly laying off people, esp. in IT
Not a good place to go
Manager, Manufacturing Material Quality (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 9, 2019
Company is in the midst of significant downsizing and offshoring of its labor, to an extent not seen before. This creates a culture that is focusing more on job security and the future than on achieving business objectives.
Would not recommend
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 5, 2019
Company is going downhill FAST. Top executives no longer care about the employees some of which have dedicated their work lives to this company all for it to be taken away in a heartbeat.
The company is changing
Senior Account/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 4, 2019
Well, what can I say, it was a good ride for a while. The people are extraordinary and have been run through the coals by management. Print is not dead! I see it reshaping and it will be interesting to see how Xerox reinvents itself.
Barre exercise every 15 minutes
Lead Assembly (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 21, 2019
Very pleasant enjoyable and flexible hours to enjoy your family even if there's an emergency that's paid time off on-site gym to work out and keep yourself in shape
Pros
Handball all racquetball
New Workspace
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 20, 2019
Clean new work space. My manager was great and fair. We worked hard but also had time for jokes and having some fun. It was a fun group of people that we worked with.
Wonderful corporate culture, fantastic people
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 18, 2019
My position with Xerox has been my favorite job to date. As anyone who works there will tell you, the people are what make it great. I was a part of several different teams over the years and found everyone I encountered to be dedicated, enthusiastic about their work, friendly, and absolutely committed to the success of the team as a whole, not just their personal advancement.

I loved the flexibility of my remote work position and the support I received from my teams.

I also love that Xerox is committed to the advancement of women, and to being a social responsible company.
FIRE MARSHAL / CHIEF (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 18, 2019
However, senior management did not see that the Fire Marshal position was warranted at a 50 plus building complex with over 275 fire sprinkler systems.
Productive ok place to work not to bad
Xerox Operator (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 18, 2019
Xerox is an ok job to work for. The pay is very great the job is very easy. At times the managers refuse to take calls when the customer would ask to speak to one
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Overtime
AWFUL place to work!
Production Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 15, 2019
Brought in management from the outside. They do not care about employees. Management loots the company for their own benefit. Layoffs is all they got!
Pros
Cons
Benefits dropped every year. Poor management. Disagreement penalized.
Very Professional Corporation
SENIOR FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 8, 2019
An American Icon in the development and production of the Copier and Laer Printer and in Office Solutions.
Probably the most well trained and proficient Service and Analyst workforce in the world, IMHO.

A varied and multi-faceted workday both in the Field and at Headquarters.
Collaboration abounds with Quality Teams that employees can join.

On-going update and optional training classes and online or CBTs available to all with Management appoval.

Tuition assistance and worklife compatibility.
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
No Daycare on Campus for parents
Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYFebruary 27, 2019
I feel very grateful for having the opportunity to have worked at Xerox which allowed me to grow both professionally and personally.

Interacting with management, staff and peers in a collaborative and engaging work environment was key to ensuring each individual was able to perform their best for optimal success.

Each work day brought a different scope of responsibilities, varying from routine tasks such as daily calendar management to complex, time sensitive requests.

There were often new and challenging situations which allowed me a new learning experience.
awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYFebruary 26, 2019
All employees were treated like they were disposable. Supervisors weren't paid any better and everyone was just treated poorly all around. My whole team was terminated with no waring and Xerox fought us when we pursued unemployment.
Pros
no pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight