Xerox Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 176 reviews matching the search See all 13,206 reviews
I would not work for Xerox ever again.
Technical Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  SLC UTMarch 15, 2019
I worked on several project and some were better than others.

The worst project had to have been pre pass.
The upper management team was a disgrace.
Compliance ran the show and management rubber stamped everything.
The entire upper management team should be let go as the project would be better of without them.
Pretty good job, if you enjoy having your neck breathed down.
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 11, 2019
The job itself wasn't bad, not at all. Inbound technical support for mobile devices on Verizon Wireless's network. The problem came from management. Every day, no matter how well you preform, you would have a supervisor breathing down your neck to do better. Three passing surveys on Monday is good, but go for five on Tuesday. Five was good, but go for six on Wednesday. Failed a survey because a client mistook you for somebody else they talked to? Say goodbye to your monthly bonus and get ready to be shrugged off by management.
Pros
Full benefits, full time, unlimited overtime, potential for growth
Cons
Nightmare management
not good
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAFebruary 7, 2019
i work there and i worked long hours and over looked they always had a budget problem i was always made out to be the fall guy when things didnt get done right
Pros
great pay
Cons
poor work enviroment
The Cary Location was the absolute worst place to work
Technical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 3, 2019
This was the most unprofessional environment that I have ever worked in. The trainers were hitting on the new reps, the supervisors were incompetent and the reps came to work either high or drunk.
Pros
A job
Cons
Pay sucks, benefits were non existent, and management was non existent
walked in and sat down to work on compter
Tier I Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 6, 2018
I would get up and go to work and walk in and greet people and then sit down and take calls .
then I would have a break and then come back to calls . Afterwards I would go to lunch and then come back and take calls and help people fix any technical issues they had with their apple phones . I would have one more break and then finish off the day . Sometimes I got over time . I learned how to work with angry customers and resolve issues with them . The management was nice . The culture was nice . The hardest part of the job was going to work and people are calling in and your new and you aren't use to it . I am use to it and love it . I loved resolving issue for customers .
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short break
Most enjoyable part of the job
Remote Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 5, 2018
To be empowered to help customer's to what ever mean possible. Being able to take risks to achieve results. Employee satisfaction.
Management is not local like past times in need of critical decisions, Non existence in your day to day operations
Pros
Empowered
Cons
Customer Service Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 24, 2018
The people there have no clue what a professional workplace culture entails. Employees cuss like they are in a bar and some look like they've rolled out of bed and put on their pajamas to come to work.
Pros
Cons
Don't work there.
Awful
Billing Specialist & Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2018
Many people were fired for fraud. Many of those were superiors. Don't make too much money because they'll put your bonus on hold. Never was paid on time without explanation
fun work place
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 30, 2018
i loved working here at xerox. conduent. I would love to go back if they would have me. the work place was energetic and fast paced. opportunity for growth. The supervisors there were very well at training the staff and helping them meet their required survey goals.
Pros
free lunches, fun activities
Great
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAApril 30, 2018
A great work inviorement you can learn alot from staff and mangers also the most welcoming people on the plante and they really want to teach you and show you a better way of doing things
Pros
Professional
Cons
Not enough overtime
ok place to work
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  columbus, ohioMarch 11, 2018
company is well respected, they offer work from oppurtunities however salary isn't that competitive, worked there for some time was promised advancement oppurtunities in the beginning but that just fell through the cracks
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2018
Constantly implemented practical ways to grow, organized workforce, transferred skills and knowledge to accomplish the organization goal.
Established Motor qualification laboratory for testing and qualifying DC torque motors, stepper motors and tachometers. Designed filters to reduce or eliminate HF noise and built prototype of electronic circuitry for use in lab
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short brake
the most enjoyable part of the job
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 28, 2018
The most enjoyable part of this job is toggling back and fourth from voice calls to chat assistance. Although the job function is the same, technical support to resolve the issue, you can learn different ways of coming to a conclusion.
Pros
listening to music throughout the day
fast paced call center
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 27, 2018
Customers with questions about various technical devices. Patience, personal time management is valued, relaxed environment was the best, and irate customers was the scariest.
Stressful and no future
technical support in correcting errors on devices (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 18, 2018
I was cheated out of winnings in a competition they had and I would be written up for things I had no control over. They blamed us for bad customer experience when we didn't even communicate with the customer.
Able to work independently
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Most enjoyable was meeting new people and having the ability to be able to plan each day.
Challenging part was trying to provide excellent customer service in time allowed.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Workload very heavy most of the time.
Highschool
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 29, 2017
Stay focused. Go in, do your job, and leave. Stay to yourself. It is an adult highschool. The hardest part is dealing with your co workers. The job is fairly easy and management is alright.
Pros
its a job
Cons
type of people hired
Productive and friendly
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeNovember 26, 2017
Working for Xerox was beneficial to me because I learned more technical support. I learned how to provide excellent technical support to customers by working for Xerox.
A challenging yet rewarding job.
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 6, 2017
Xerox was a very quick paced job where you had to make and receive calls, troubleshoot the issues of customers, and annotate information in computer. Not a bad place to work.
Xerox
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80919November 5, 2017
It was an okay place to work. The work culture in the late evening was not proper for an adult. If you were there for a while, you were sent most of the negative calls.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight