Xerox Culture reviews

Found 1,761 reviews matching the search See all 13,243 reviews
For the most part, a good place to work.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2019
For most of my tenure there, it was a great place to work. In recent years the culture has changed. Uncertainty looms and motivation is impacted. The people are what in the past made and continue to make the experience most rewarding.
Productive and a fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 4, 2019
A typical work day consisted of training if any new product came available to inform customers that called in. Provide information to customers/clients, troubleshoot issues customers would have with their phones, promote product and services that were available. Management treated employees with respect and trained properly and efficiently according to policy. The workplace culture was fun and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult clients The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you helped clients solve their problems with their phones and satisfying them to the best of my ability.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
pay could be more satisfying to the employee for the amount of work that was expected.
Good job bad management.
Electronics Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2019
Good job but bad management. Xerox offered competitive pay and good benefits. They had raises every six months with opportunities for advancement, but there was too much favoratism and politics.
Pros
Good pay and benefits.
Cons
Bad management and office politics.
Good place to work just not much room for advancement.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMay 18, 2019
I enjoyed this job. I managed anywhere from 50 to 73 employees. I mentored several employess to fill my role upon my departure and to this day they are Managers.
relaxed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2019
I highly recommand people to work for this company the managers are great anf fun to work with and the co workers are nice as well and the job is very easy as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long lunch
normal call center
us cellular customer care (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKMay 17, 2019
nothing to special about the job had an amazing manager for the most part work was fun, but is also stressful due to angry customers, but in all it was a good place to work will it was still open.
Fun place
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 16, 2019
Fun place to work. Depending on your performance you can pick your schedule. I liked my supervisor. MY team lead was a joke. Just like every work place they play favorites.
Great place for entry-level applicants.
HEAD CALL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 14, 2019
I learned a ton at my time here. Great and supportive management staff. From mentoring to on the spot training with various obstacles ... the management team was very supportive and exuded patience.
Excellent coaching
Compliance Trainer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2019
Awesome work experience, face paced but had a lot of coaching and worked as a team. The management was hands on and actually cared about you as a family member not just as an employee.
Pros
free lunch discounts
Cons
no stable workstation
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Va.May 1, 2019
Combative, backstabbing culture at this company,
Dismantiled the pention program.
Sacrificing customer service for CEO profit by outsourcing emploees
Pros
Few
Cons
Many
Not what it use to be!
marketing manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 24, 2019
I was at Xerox for over 20 years. I had a wonderful career, worked on some amazing programs and made life long friends.

Unfortunately, within the last two years since the new management and stockholders took over they are only concerned with the bottom line. Good employees are walked out on a daily basis and the culture is toxic.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Culuture is toxic!
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Sql Server Developer (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 23, 2019
Productive and fun workplace. I got a chance to explore myself. Its a very nice place to work. I recommend to anyone to here. They follow regular time .
A great place to work
Staffing and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 15, 2019
Corporation with world-wide perspective. Training and coaching practices among the best in the nation. Company culture based on collaboration, consensus building and managing for results.
Pros
benefits, training, compensation
Cons
inevitable bureaucracy found in a global corporation
Good People and technical work, poor management
SW Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 10, 2019
Poor leadership has led to poor performance. Current leadership hasn't taken the time to understand the business.

Company offered great work/life balance and interesting technical work at competitive pay. Excellent skill development.
Not a good place to go
Manager, Manufacturing Material Quality (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 9, 2019
Company is in the midst of significant downsizing and offshoring of its labor, to an extent not seen before. This creates a culture that is focusing more on job security and the future than on achieving business objectives.
Fun
TRANSACTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 8, 2019
Great place to work in Lexington KY and more like a variety of jobs you can chose from great location to great people to work with everyday so i would recommend to anyone.
I work remote and love it
medical professional Orthitics and Prosthetics (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2019
It's a great place to work, I'm able to work from home there for I do work longer hours sometimes just because I'm at home. My manager is great and does not micro manage which makes it nice.
Pros
remote work
workplace
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 4, 2019
The work environment was good and very relaxing, I met some great coworkers. There was hard part about the job and everyday was just working with the customer. The management was fair and work culture fair plus the enjoyable part was working outside.
Fun Times
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2019
I really wish the place never closed. Met some great people, including my best friend. Huge family environment, great pay, and lots of incentives for meeting quotas.
Not a career choice
Operations Manager I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 2, 2019
Xerox was an ok place to start roots if your fresh out of high school, or college. The pay was low, the culture was not something you want after 30 and there was no room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss