Xerox Employee Review

No Comment
Workforce Management Sr. Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 14, 2019
nothing to say about Xerox. if you need a job really quickly please apply. You will be hired and they don't really check references. Most people will be hired on the spot

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Role
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 25, 2019
Cheerful and upbeat professional with history of exceeding customer service expectations. Calm and composed in stressful situations and capable of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment, decisive communication and focused solutions.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 24, 2019
I worked at Xerox only a couple of years. I was very young and was just starting a family. (This was back in the 1980's) Pay was not what I had expected. I could not earn a living on their salary at the time. I job was good. I repaired the 3100 line of Xerox copiers. I had a company issued vehicle and stocked my repair parts in the vehicle.
Pros
Training
Cons
Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss