Xerox Employee Review

Wonderful corporate culture, fantastic people
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 18, 2019
My position with Xerox has been my favorite job to date. As anyone who works there will tell you, the people are what make it great. I was a part of several different teams over the years and found everyone I encountered to be dedicated, enthusiastic about their work, friendly, and absolutely committed to the success of the team as a whole, not just their personal advancement.

I loved the flexibility of my remote work position and the support I received from my teams.

I also love that Xerox is committed to the advancement of women, and to being a social responsible company.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Started in 1991 to april 2018.
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  one madison aveJuly 15, 2019
Was the company I started working for on march 11, 1991 but on April of 2018 got layoff instead of the temps xerox decided to layoff regular employees and keep the temps.Was hoping to retired there but got layoff after 27 years with 6 weeks vacation xerox.
Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 15, 2019
Xerox has had a lot of turnover in the last decade-maybe overseas the company has a better following but in the US, not so much. I wouldn't recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight