Xerox Employee Review

Long history
Cost Accountant - Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 16, 2019
Xerox has a long history going back the 1950s when Chester Carlson invented Xerography. From there it was up hill with increasing revenue and company growth.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

I learned a lot working for Xerox. A good skill that I can use at other work facilities is being able to deescalating angry customers.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 18, 2019
Xerox is an inbound and outbound call center, where you help enroll clients into health care plans of their choice. I learned a lot about health care with all the changes being made with the Affordable Care Act in effect. I passed the state exam and became certified in Exchange Enrollment Facilitator. This position was a 6 month contract so I only worked there for 6 months.
I learned a lot
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 18, 2019
I held various positions at Xerox during my 34+ years. Most of my Xerox career was in IT. I learned a lot and grew in my career. My favorite position where I utilized many of my strengths was the Relationship/engagement manager position.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
too many changes at the top

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
43.5K
33.5K
21.5K
11.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Xerox.

Powered by Comparably