Xerox Employee Review

Xerox review
Sacramento - Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 15, 2019
The job was okay but they didn't give me a raise for 5 years. I like my bosses but after being there so long in the same job I was bored. There was a lot of driving time which I liked.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 24, 2019
I worked at Xerox only a couple of years. I was very young and was just starting a family. (This was back in the 1980's) Pay was not what I had expected. I could not earn a living on their salary at the time. I job was good. I repaired the 3100 line of Xerox copiers. I had a company issued vehicle and stocked my repair parts in the vehicle.
Pros
Training
Cons
Low salary
It was a great 15 years!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA/ Virtual employee Fayette, MEMay 24, 2019
Xerox was a great place to work and I would go back should the opportunity ever arise. It is a company that practices a high level of personal and business ethics. Management and colleges were all great to work with and the team spirit was always high. The days were quick paced which I love, and everyday was different, another plus. My personal responsibilities always changed and evolved as the company grew and evolved. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with the changes and advancements in the work, but that was also good because we all were constantly learning and growing.
Pros
Fabulous people, all team players, high standard of ethics, access to online training courses for personal growth
Cons
You get to know your colleges through email and over the phone, Unfortunetly because we were all spread out over the country, you weren't always able to meet each other face to face.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
43.5K
33.5K
21.5K
11.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Xerox.

Powered by Comparably