Xerox Employee Review

Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYFebruary 27, 2019
I feel very grateful for having the opportunity to have worked at Xerox which allowed me to grow both professionally and personally.

Interacting with management, staff and peers in a collaborative and engaging work environment was key to ensuring each individual was able to perform their best for optimal success.

Each work day brought a different scope of responsibilities, varying from routine tasks such as daily calendar management to complex, time sensitive requests.

There were often new and challenging situations which allowed me a new learning experience.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

I was with Xerox for almost 28 years in direct outside sales. I worked for Xerox twice, 8/1978 to 1/1986 and from 1/1993 to 9/2012.
Solutions Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 21, 2019
I spent almost 28 years with Xerox. I worked for them 8/1978 to 1/1986 in direct outside sales. I was rehired by Xerox in 1/1993 and retired at the end of 2012. My career was very rewarding. I think Xerox offers a great opportunity to succeed in career advancement and income.
typical customer service job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 20, 2019
Exactly what you would expect from a customer service Job most supervisors are cool but the people running the place are annoying and overbearing. that's really it,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight