Xerox Employee Reviews

Seated work
Model Management Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 14, 2018
Xerox was an amazing experience. I personally was updating a product life management database for OEM and consumables. Well paying entry level job. If you do not like looking at a computer screen all day, or Excel, then I would not recommend for the position I worked in.
On the Clock
Account Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2018
A typical day at work can be a very busy day. Supporting all the services offered at my location can be time consuming. Over my time working for Xerox I learned docucare, print production, mailing services, and gained leadership skills.
Pros
Working with different people.
Cons
Not having a Manager on site.
Xerox
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2018
Xerox was an okay company to work for the days went by very slow because you were just on the phone all day long but you did speak to very interesting customers through out the day.
positive work experience
CLIENT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  varied, Chicago, IlMay 14, 2018
was an employee for 22 years. I have a varied and extensive experience in many copy center situations. have done and been in many types of copy centers. the Xerox experience overall was positive
Pros
expierenced, detail oriented
Cons
lack of direction
Xerox was inplaced to handle NJ state's medicaid program
Field Health Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJMay 14, 2018
Xerox State Healthcare brought the previous company which was ACS to handle NJ State's Medicaid program. Due to the privatization, pay was not commensurate on the amount of work handled. In order to grow, you would have needed to work from the main office in Hamilton, NJ. The was a huge lack of communication between employees who worked in the main office to those who worked in the satellite offices.
Pros
Holiday Parties
Cons
Pay sucks
Dead end job - no mobility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMay 13, 2018
I worked for Xerox in a call center for 4 years. I never got a raise, and they kept piling more and more work on me without offering me any more compensation.
Pros
Good central location.
Cons
Low pay, lots of work, manager is only critical.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 13, 2018
This was the hardest job I had experienced. Yet it would seem easy but it felt like working as a slave I was not okay with that especially while pregnant. The worst part was I had to wait to use the bathroom. As a pregnant female and those who have been pregnant we know when nature is knocking, we don't have a choice but to be prepared for her to bust through the door. Also having customers yell at me on the phone with my hormones constantly lead me into medical stress issues working and I had to quit.
Fast paced work environment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 12, 2018
My time at the employer was through a temp agency. I enjoyed my time there and actually had two assignments at the same location. The team I worked with was very informative and helpful. Although my first assignment consisted of me working independently, I never felt like I was alone during the assignment. I always had a colleague that I could go to for assistance.
Pros
Located in the downtown area
Cons
Had to pay for parking because of being a contract
Great company
Operational Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 12, 2018
Great company. I started in 1978 on assembly lines and was able to work my way up to an advanced financial position. Xerox paid for my education and provided advancement opportunities.
Pros
Free coffee, flexible work hours
N/a
Tech Support/Account & Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 11, 2018
n/a not very much to say. Not a hard place to work, the job itself was easy. I enjoyed the work. Not all of the management should have been management.
Productive place
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMay 11, 2018
Xerox is a very fast paced work environment. In the call center, calls are continuous and non-stop. I learned a lot about child support policies etc. Management are very nice and help employees with any difficult issues that may come a bout.
Nice place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 11, 2018
Nice place to work, with really nice people. The job is the job; you get out of it what you put into it. Loved the fact that they allowed me to work remotely.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Layoffs
Great employees, sub-par management
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 11, 2018
Dedicated, long serving employees. Management too focused on short term results. Continual reductions in employee headcount without restructuring the workload. Very bureaucratic processes. Expensive benefits. Low bonuses and no raises for many years.
Pros
Great colleagies
Cons
Poor management - mid level and senior management
This was my first experience as CCS
Telemarketing specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 11, 2018
Working with some fun and caring people made my transition to Customer Care Specialist easy. I learned that people choose mail order pharmacy to save money and have their medications shipped directly to their door. The most difficult part of this type of work is being talked to negatively and remembering that we are there to serve the sick and shut in. It was always a pleasure when the customer asked to rate me with my supervisor and informed them of how kind and concerned I treated them.
Pros
During peak season Open Enrollment the company would serve us lunch
Cons
They micromanaged us far to much....but they have a job to do as well.
Inconsistent and Poor work environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 11, 2018
The number of employees allowed to work depends on the call volume, and regularly, employees are sent home working less than 4 hours because of low call volume.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
low pay, lack of available hours
Not Bad
Tier 2 iTunes Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 10, 2018
The job was decent and had decent benefits. It is fast paced and can be stressful at times. Sometimes you feel like just a number and not a person. The pressure to hit certain stats can be overwhelming at times
Pros
Good people, good corporate experience
Cons
Mandatory hour long lunch, Scheduling is unflexible
Xerox was Great i loved being there!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 10, 2018
They help you when you need it the staff made sure everybody did what they needed to do. They pay and benefits were worth it i never had any problems with my check or anything like that.
na
Senior Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCMay 10, 2018
company name is now conduent nice friendly environment.. convenient location, flexible hours sometimes, management accessible if needed..............................................
Turn around rate was horrible, no job security at all
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 10, 2018
Xerox was not a good place to work. People were constantly getting fired and some oft he managerial staff was not helpful at all. The call center was way too hostile as well.
Pros
potlucks
Cons
no stable healthcare, no job security, horrible work environment
Consider Your Options
Insurance Analyst Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 9, 2018
Xerox is now Conduent so I'm not sure of the culture currently; however, when I worked there the management did not care about you. You were only a body in a seat helping to make them look good,.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K

2.2

1.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight