Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 10,402 reviews matching the search See all 13,183 reviews
Work life balance
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2019
Customer for Life is integral. Great people with focus on innovation and key performance indicators. Industry transformation impacts work life balance.
A place to grow
Director of Enterprise Applications and Architect (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 7, 2019
Xerox is a place where I found a lot of opportunities to grow for executives. Since I was in professional services, I get to meet various amazing clients and learned a lot about business.
Pros
Innovation, adventures and growth
Cons
travel
Could have been one of the best places to work but fell short.
Xerox Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2019
This was an American made, family orient company that was turned around by mismanagement of money and poor financial business decisions that cost the company dearly.
Pros
Meeting with Fortune 500 companies
It was good until it wasn’t
Account & Billing Advisor/Customer Care Asst (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 7, 2019
How does the director of the company just up and leave?
How does my manager just suddenly get fired after working for 3 years?
How do I get written up for a malfunction the computer was having?
If you need a “tie me over job” this was it. Definitely needed more compensation for the job done. Yet, none was given and to add insult to injury the company stopped the raises once everyone moved home. Ridiculous.
These folks do pretty much what they want at their discretion. You have to be incredibly patient if you want results for anything.
Good luck.
Pros
You received a paycheck
Cons
Everything across the board
Customer Service, Pharmacy Helpline Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCApril 6, 2019
Xerox would have been a great place if they would not change schedules every three months, I don’t feel that it’s fair for a parent to have to keep making arrangments for a babysitter all becuause they work one shift then they turn around and have to work another shift, if they have set schedules things would be different and it was to much favortism going on there more so of the managers having their favorite picks instead of being equal.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Management, Etc
I did not enjoy my time here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 5, 2019
It was a tremendously stressful environment, employee wages fluctuated greatly depending on customer satisfaction. employees are encouraged to be untruthful to customer to elicit positive reviews. and advancement is almost none existent due to large amount of employee, thus resulting in a large turn over rate.
I work remote and love it
medical professional Orthitics and Prosthetics (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2019
It's a great place to work, I'm able to work from home there for I do work longer hours sometimes just because I'm at home. My manager is great and does not micro manage which makes it nice.
Pros
remote work
Would not recommend
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 5, 2019
Company is going downhill FAST. Top executives no longer care about the employees some of which have dedicated their work lives to this company all for it to be taken away in a heartbeat.
Can be stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 5, 2019
If you dont know what you are getting into, it will be stressful. If you follow the FLOW then you will be fine, but if you wing the answers, thats when you get popped.
Pros
LOTS of flirting, had my share of dates
Cons
Being called racist over the phone because they guy lied about his employment to get the discount
Love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2019
I'm the only person at this location, helped with job orders over the phone, in person and online. Help with layout, updating and uploading files into ordering system. Ordering system allows for clients to upload job to several different locations at one site and printshops can move this jobs from one site to another for printing. Clients are very friendly and enjoyable to work with. I was awarded with the Diversity and Inclusion Recognition Coin in 2017 for my work/support efforts. The 1st person awarded that award and the only contractor to be awarded by the contract company. I've been given several appreciation letters through out my time at the contracted location.
Not a stable place to work
Apple Technical Support/Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2019
Working at a place that allow the customer to determine an employee's length of employment is not ok. No matter how good of a technician you are the only thing that matters are surveys. This is if you're assigned to a technical support position
workplace
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 4, 2019
The work environment was good and very relaxing, I met some great coworkers. There was hard part about the job and everyday was just working with the customer. The management was fair and work culture fair plus the enjoyable part was working outside.
I hated this Call Center
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 4, 2019
If you've ever worked for a call-center, you know they all have a few metrics from which an employees performance is rated. Xerox had metrics like Average Handle Time (AHT), Customer satisfaction ratings from surveys, maximum transfer percentages, first-call resolution, and the like. Nothing unusual so far. Except an employee there could ignore ALL other metrics as long as they achieve the AHT goal: which was 5 minutes for a DSL Internet Tech Support job. 5 minutes is achievable if your customer is knowledgeable about internet modems, routers, network settings, etc, but those people never call Tech Support. So for the rest, 5 minutes is only achievable if you find clever ways to get your customer to either hang up or agree to be transferred elsewhere. In most call centers, your performance is rated monthly. At Xerox, it's rated per call. If you're over 5 minutes on ANY call on ANY day, supervisors would breathe down your neck about it. Also if you're still interested in this job and want to seek a promotion, you should develop a smoking habit. Xerox tends to only promote their smoking buddies in back-room deals, and then announce applications are available for promotions afterwards, so they could falsely claim they made the opportunity available to everyone.
Pros
You'll get a paycheck
Cons
You'll hate how you got your paycheck
The company is changing
Senior Account/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 4, 2019
Well, what can I say, it was a good ride for a while. The people are extraordinary and have been run through the coals by management. Print is not dead! I see it reshaping and it will be interesting to see how Xerox reinvents itself.
Fun Times
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2019
I really wish the place never closed. Met some great people, including my best friend. Huge family environment, great pay, and lots of incentives for meeting quotas.
Not a career choice
Operations Manager I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 2, 2019
Xerox was an ok place to start roots if your fresh out of high school, or college. The pay was low, the culture was not something you want after 30 and there was no room for advancement.
Productive fun working place
Valo technicain (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAApril 2, 2019
Enjoying working experienced friendly people Corporation clean investments have fun at work no stress no pushing also manager support supervisor support everyone support each other.
No comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 2, 2019
I worked here years ago and don't remember much about the experience there. I was bored most of the time and the management was a revolving door. Always meeting new managers.
Perfect
Data Clerk Entry (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 1, 2019
The good was super easy, so easy that gets boring but management is so understanding and helpful. dont need to deal with angry customer only data entry
It was a good job
iOS Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 1, 2019
It was a good jobs as long as you were able to remember all the ins and outs of the iOS. Coworkers ad staff were awesome, but the costumers were something else. I became obsessed with Csat and Dsat scores ( costumer reviews) and how it would affect my job. It became very anxiety inducing and ultimately became the reason I left.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight