Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 10,405 reviews matching the search See all 13,187 reviews
No comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 2, 2019
I worked here years ago and don't remember much about the experience there. I was bored most of the time and the management was a revolving door. Always meeting new managers.
Perfect
Data Clerk Entry (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 1, 2019
The good was super easy, so easy that gets boring but management is so understanding and helpful. dont need to deal with angry customer only data entry
It was a good job
iOS Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 1, 2019
It was a good jobs as long as you were able to remember all the ins and outs of the iOS. Coworkers ad staff were awesome, but the costumers were something else. I became obsessed with Csat and Dsat scores ( costumer reviews) and how it would affect my job. It became very anxiety inducing and ultimately became the reason I left.
Good job opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 1, 2019
I enjoyed working for this company I enjoy the people that I worked with as well my managers were fair and kind and very understanding and it gave me the opportunity to advance into something that I could get more money with unfortunately I just couldn't stay with the company for that I wish I could have
Pros
Average pay. Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Pay rate a little low for experience
Nice Place, but Name Always Changing
Quality Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 1, 2019
This place is now called Conduent. It is very competitive in terms of job security. Positions are temp to hire and you must certainly prove yourself for any advancement opportunities.
Satisfied with my current career path
Graphic Communications Solutions Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2019
Productive workplace with opportunities to move to different cities for work. I enjoyed visiting new clients each day and competing for new business against the competition.
Pros
Able to make a good living
Cons
Culture is changing negatively in my opinion
Good for beginners experience
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 31, 2019
Xerox is great if you are just starting in the workforce. They train you for customer service. However, the management is inconsistent and always changing, company policies are difficult to work with, and the overall culture is very forced.
Pros
Beginners experiance
Cons
Short breaks, unclean work stations, fickle management, minimum wage
No Room for Advancement
Decline to Answer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2019
When I was there, potions were being eliminated more than were being created. This made it hard to move up in company. If a position became available, it was either not back filled or it was filled by someone whose position was being eliminated.
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 31, 2019
Decent working environment, although it gets a little loud in some of the places...just bring headphones. Lots of interesting projects to get involved with...
It was easy and very comfortable.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2019
Xerox was a very good job for me. The pay was great! There was plenty of managers to help you when needed. It was good with pay and hours. I really enjoyed the time I was there.
Pros
Had a break room with food to buy
Cons
Long days
worst place
Customer Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 31, 2019
Xerox was the worst place I have ever worked. As a matter of fact the entire company wound up completely closing down shortly after I left. They would force you to skip lunch even if they bought lunch because of the over kill on calls.
Fast pass environment and be able to multi task at any given time
Site Coordinator Mail/Shipping (Current Employee) –  Lacrosse, WIMarch 29, 2019
Xerox is a great place to work and it helped me get the knowledge and the skills that I have today to be able to lead my own team. I have grown as far as I can with the company and looking to grow more in my knowledge and strengths.
Pros
Flexible hours and was able to work up to 4 weeks vacation
Cons
Healthcare has gone down hill in the past years.
Once was a great company
Project Manager / Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 29, 2019
I would rather not write here but it seems I am being forced to. I loved Xerox and was extremely dedicated to the success of the company, however through the company's financial difficulties and business process outsourcing the job security became very tenuous and thus stressful place to work.
Cons
Stressful and not work it.
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2019
The pay here was really good. But the time that you spend away from your family isn’t work it! The employees were not professional at all. I didn’t enjoy working here too well just because of the company’s employees.
Pros
pay
Cons
employees
Xerxo
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCMarch 28, 2019
I loved this job, but due to a family issue i had to leave and relocate back to Virginia. handled calls that helped customers get the medication. If i ever move back i would love to work for this company again.
Good
Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMarch 27, 2019
Company had gone through a lot of changes with the purchase of a smaller services company, only to spin of that company 7 years later. The CEO took a chance and it didn't pay off as expected.
challenging work, managing field techs, supporting client relationships
Operations Assistant & Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Congers, NYMarch 27, 2019
Managing field techs and customer relations was challenging but rewarding. Helped turn culture and attitudes around for the betterment of the team and work ethic. Once that happened- it was a lot more cooperative and collaborative for everyone
Pros
work/life balance good, great boss, xerox provided excellent resources and training
Cons
money could've been better
NDA agreement prevents discussion
IT Telecom Support Helpdesk Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 27, 2019
Xerox required NDA agreements to work at location I was at. Am not allowed to discuss job details. Manager's were hired from floor employees, many complained of little training for new duties and groups for managers were liquid and made holding managers and employees responsible for quotas and stats harder to follow through with. Were not allowed to have pencils or pens at desks as we were not allowed to write anything physically down, only on the computers themselves. Breaks and lunches were timed to the second.
Pros
N/a
Cons
stressful environment were a cell phone in a pocket was grounds for termination
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 27, 2019
Loved working here. The management was great and they were very flexible about working with my schedule. I really liked the job environment and the work I did as well.
Review Summary
COLOR NETWORKING VARIALBE DATA NETWORK EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 27, 2019
Xerox is a very fast paced and challenging environment which I very much love. I initially started out as a "Cold Calling" representative to generate new business. I quickly was promoted to my own territory with current customers as well as potential new projects in within my zip code territory. I then progressed to Sales Manager where I was in charge of 9 Sales Representatives. I then moved to a Color Networking Executive.
Xerox is a great company where advancement is appreciated and acknowledged. The training form phase to phase during your career is outstanding.
The hardest part of the job was when a current client decided to choose another vendor ( the decision was nine times out of ten price based). Xerox is more expensive than competitors, but the quality and service that is extended surpasses any other vendor especially with the large printing systems.
I enjoyed customers and the acquisition of new accounts. I really liked the acquisition of new accounts. I enjoyed the challenge.
Pros
The support and training.
Cons
Losing an account to a competetor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight