* Coordinate and assist in the configuration, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine-tuning of LAN including all hardware, software, telecommunications, and networking components.
* Build, deploy, monitor performance and administration of NT workstations/servers
* Install, configure, maintain and update existing and new software on workstations/servers
* Create and manage user accounts
* Provide technical assistance and help desk user support by diagnosing and resolving end user operating problems
* Backup data on server's daily using Veritas Net Backup software while monitoring and regulating server storage space.
* Responsible for maintaining IT equipment and software inventory based on forecasts and reports of required equipment.
Work with lots of people