Xpanxion, LLC Employee Reviews

Offshore Workers
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2018
Xpanxion specializes in integrating offshore technical teams into U.S.-based workplaces. Employment is as steady as the client base. There is a strong emphasis on client sales.
Pros
Lots of variety
Cons
Pressure to sell Xpanxion's services to clients
You better code in Java
QA Analyst / Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NENovember 24, 2018
I fulfilled the national-level client fir 4.5 years. They lost the contract to another consultanting company (not necessarily Xpanxion's fault). They didn't have another client to make use of my skills. Sure, I got training in Java and Java-related tools, but never got a chance to apply them. I heard you must now know Java in order to work in Xpanxion.
Pros
Worked for the same client for 4.5 years.
Cons
Must know Java.
Great company with a ton of collaboration and growth
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2018
I love the collaborative culture here at XPX. The company has grown tremendously, however they still have that fun start-up feel to them. Its a great place to work if you want to join a first company and kick off a career, as well as to join if you are an expert in your field. They work with a lot of large well-known companies as clients, and you have the chance to really gain some excellent experience and broad skills and expertise that you just cant gain a lot of other places.

The culture is work hard with the play hard and have fun aspect added. They do a lot of fun things for employees and team builders to keep everyone connected and engaged.
Pros
Flexibility, Growth, Happy hours, Team builder's, Gaming, collaboration
Great company!
DevOps/Build and Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GA/Alpharetta, GAApril 17, 2017
Great company, Nice environment, cool people. I was on full-time at xpanxion and enjoyed my time as an employee. Great that they have a bench when a contract expires. The bonus structure could be better
Pros
Bench, Quarterly Bonus, Holiday Bonus
Cons
Poor bonus structure, New DevOps Practice
Xpanxion is a wonderful company that is growing quickly.
Office Administrator/Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 26, 2017
Xpanxion is an excellent place to work. We are encouraged to develop new processes to expedite procedures with little supervision. Employees are respectful of each other and appreciative. There are frequent bonding potlucks and team lunches. The hardest part of the job is being the point of contact 24/7 for the Travelers - often working closer to 50 hours. I have great satisfaction from helping others and achieving goals. I've earned consistent good raises in salary over 4 years and companywide bonuses. My position will be eliminated and merged directly into our parent company, UST Global in California. I love Xpanxion and shall miss everyone.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Independent work environment, enpowered, beautiful offices
Travel Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2017
Freedom to create working systems to accommodate demands of the position. Freedom to manage completely the position.
Fun workplace
Dev. Intern (Former Employee) –  Ames, IASeptember 11, 2016
lots of valuable experience and work to be handled every day keeps most interns busy. Friendly environment and lively work place to come to every day and relaxing.
Xpanxion
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, KSMay 16, 2016
Nice company to start out of school, but no 401K match and salary is not comparable to average. Not a very structured company, but working on it.
Xcellent place to work, doing great things
TEST LEAD & IT PURCHASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEAugust 2, 2014
Xpanxion engenders a sense of family and ownership when you are employed there. The open atmosphere, and the interactions of the employees means that there is no need to fear running into an obstacle you cannot overcome. There are always people ready and available to help you out even if you are not on the same Client team.

You are given room to grow and learn as you progress through your career.
Pros
Atmosphere, Opportunities to learn
Rapidly Expanding
Finance Associate/Accountant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 24, 2014
This was an amazing job opportunity. I learned so much from leadership and had a blast during my time there. I would recommend this company to anyone. The people are fantastic, the business plan is cutting-edge, and the work ethic is impeccable.
Fun work environment, fast growing company
Software Quality Assurance Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEAugust 20, 2012
Love the job, work with great people. Job security is excellent and they give plenty of vacation which is great.