Xpanxion, LLC Employee Review

View all Xpanxion, LLC reviews

You better code in Java
QA Analyst / Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NENovember 24, 2018
I fulfilled the national-level client fir 4.5 years. They lost the contract to another consultanting company (not necessarily Xpanxion's fault). They didn't have another client to make use of my skills. Sure, I got training in Java and Java-related tools, but never got a chance to apply them. I heard you must now know Java in order to work in Xpanxion.
Pros
Worked for the same client for 4.5 years.
Cons
Must know Java.

Other Xpanxion, LLC Employee Reviews

Xpanxion is changing
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEJune 4, 2019
Xpanxion has a great job culture and is up to date with work place trends. There are several breaks through the day and the atmosphere is relaxed. The benefits are excellent.

Xpanxion has been taken in by UST. The practices have changed and the stress levels are increasing. Employees are being released without good reason. This is mostly older employees, some having been in their positions long term.

Xpanxion is a good place to start and learn your skills, but not the best for long term employment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Typical contracting company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COApril 23, 2019
Typical contracting company. You are there for staff augmentation. If the contract runs out, you'll probably be gone. Management didn't seem to really know what they were doing. Very little communication.
Cons
Mgmt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xpanxion, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

4.3Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight