Xplorie Employee Reviews

Fast paced and adaptable!
Vice President, Administration (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLAugust 23, 2019
Xplorie has provided challenges, support and advancement during my career. The culture is friendly and professional, and there are always new and exciting projects to be done!
Laid back, but we get our work completed. Challenging, but fun!
VP of Finance (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLAugust 12, 2019
A great place to work. Collaborative team work, great culture and true work, life balance! We offer terrific benefits and have unlimited PTO for salaried employees.
Horrible
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 9, 2019
Just horrible don't work here ever. The management sucks. They care more about themselves than anybody else. I will never go back to this job even if i become homeless
Official response from Xplorie
August 19, 2019

We are very sorry to hear this about your experience at Xplorie. We value all of our current and former employee’s feedback so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically it was that was not positive during your time here and how we can improve. Please feel free to contact HR to discuss anytime. We wish you the best and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Comfortable place to work
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLJune 18, 2019
Although busy at times, overall a very laid back environment. Very nice people to work with. Many perks. An opportunity to assist guests with experiencing a fun vacation.
Pros
Bonuses, gift cards, free vacation activity opportunities
Cons
Sometimes too busy for breaks. Although, not necessarily the fault of Xplorie. Just too busy and forget.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xplorie. Our community is ready to answer.

Xplorie Reviews by Location