XPO Logistics Employee Reviews

Terrible
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plaquemine, LAJuly 20, 2018
Not a very good company to work for. Management is archaic and set in their ways. The pay is terrible and they ask too much of their employees. And there is blatant favoritsm.
disney products
Machine Operator/Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
start time at 6am I'm a machine operator in PZ which we sew using amaya melco sewing machines. We start there, once finish there we have to go to picking department and help them. Then go pick old date labels and go to Verfication department once done with all that. On top of that no air. Depending on the value we might work anywhere between 4-12 hours, so your hours are up and down.
They have a nice computer and stations
Cellphone company (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 19, 2018
,I'like to work XPO because they have more hours .you can make more money that's why I like to work XPO and then
They have good service Healthy insurance
Pros
Sometimes we have Launch
Cons
We have only one lunch in 1 break I hate that
Non-stop work
Customer Service / Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJuly 18, 2018
In my workplace, the telephones never stop ringing and plenty of things are not being done by others. This leave more and more work getting piled on,making it non-stop.
Productivity
Strategic Sourcing / Carrier Procurement (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2018
Typically, you would sign and begin your workday. Call your customers and throughout the day, you would try to add customers to your portfolio. Your day at XPO is challenging, but can be beneficial.
Pros
Management will work with you
Cons
Too much sitting and need to provide standup desk
It was a fair job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2018
I came in, we had a morning meeting. I went to my station and did my work. Sometimes we had to stay over to help other lines. We worked every other weekend.
Stressful
AR Analyst (Current Employee) –  NRH , TexasJuly 17, 2018
Management changes every single weeks, there is constant change and it's hard to keep up with workload. Every time new people in upper level comes and they change 360 degree and constant change makes work stressful and customer also get frustrate because they have new AR Collector every month.
Horrible Management
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 17, 2018
They have adds for jobs that don't exist. They make you waste a bunch of time jumping through hoops, just to tell you the job is closed. Don't waste your time applying, because they don't have any jobs for you.
Cons
The air and heat began to get to me
Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
For some odd reason after awhile began to get sick because of the hours. We didn't have any air or heat which contributed to me being sick too.The breaks too were too fair apart.
Pros
Plenty hours
Cons
Not long enough breaks
Good
- XPO Logistics (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 16, 2018
good place to work in people are nice and good to work with i would really recommend this place to work in. i would work with it again in the future hopefully in a higher level
Material handler
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCJuly 16, 2018
Terrible place to work, people steal your belongings and when you ask your supervisor to get the items to replace the ones that was taken they tell you it's your fault and next time it's coming out of your pay. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Cons
The supervisors and management team
Great co-workers, fun environment
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clive, IAJuly 16, 2018
Liked the job. Needs to pay better compensation for work completed. Respectful co-workers. Good hours. Weekends off. Decent medical coverage. Paid holidays and decent PTO accruals.
Meh
Material Picker (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 16, 2018
ok if you want money. Alot of favoritism. No future advancement in the type of job. Horrible work environment. They dont care for there employees, unless your a favorite
No direction from upper management
FREIGHT OPERATION'S SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 15, 2018
Terrible company to work for. The leadership from upper management was awful. There was no direction, CEO was looking to sell the company and did not have much involvement in the day to day. The local manager was incompetent and pretty much blamed everyone around him for his failures and everyone pretty much hates the company because they allowed this to go on for years. Just recently he was forced out, but only after all the damage to the companies reputation was done.
work environment
Customer Service Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 15, 2018
working for this company is very uplifting at the same time it can also be overwhlming. XPO logistics has had a high turn around and its because of the proper team work that was not offered
Very productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 14, 2018
The job is a good place to work it just needs better management. It’s so much favoritism there that it’s ridiculous. U have management that’s worked with other managers in the past that are close friends.
New upper management changes have destroyed the LMH goals
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 13, 2018
With the new changes with upper management has brought many issues that are either VERY slow to be addressed or are being ignored. The clients have taken notice.

Before the recent and new changes XPO was an enjoyable place to work.
Fast pace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 13, 2018
To many people want stand around a talk. People stand and play on there cell phones. When you start they tell you no cell phones are allowed on the floor but then you get busy and people in you way you see they are on the phone. They promise a bonus at the end of the season then let you go before you can get it. Totally ridiculous. The work is fun . But they people are lazy and get in the way of people trying to do their jobs. When they say no cell phone on the floor they should enforce it. No many English-speaking people.
Pros
The actual work and free lunch on overtime
Cons
Not enough supervision. Need to be stricter
Productive and safe
clerk/verfier (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJuly 11, 2018
working at XPO was a job where you moved at your own time pace. I learned how to communicate well with others. you are will work get 40 hours and overtime is always available.
Pros
great benfits
Cons
short breaks
Motivated place of hard work
Forklift operator/ Part-time DOCK worker (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ILJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work and if u love money and loading trucks this is the place.you will learn about different Hazmat chemicals and what each signs means
Pros
U get more pay the more u know how to load trucks
Cons
Dont know any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.