XPO Logistics Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,297 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
XPO (NYSE: XPO) is one of the largest providers of asset-based less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation in North America, with proprietary technology that moves goods efficiently through its network. Together with its business in Europe, XPO serves approximately 43,000 shippers with 564 locations and 38,000 employees. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Visit xpo.com for more information, and connect with XPO on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Explore XPO Logistics
There is 1 XPO Logistics job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at XPO Logistics.
Salary estimated from 17.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at XPO Logistics have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Building is very outdated and there's zero security systems there but otherwise a fine place, managers come and go a bit too often and freight gets damaged a little too often by dockworkers
What is the best part of working at the company? Vacation is good. HR was poor and scarce. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Lay-off every 3 year for contract changes What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Ok. Working as a team.
Has been great so far. Team is nice and helpful, Some confusion happened with how much work there would be, and what schedules were going to need the most help (day or night). But overall I feel the company, pay, and benefits are worth some of the downsides. Trucks are well kept, manager is nice, and it's really an independent job and less stressful than other jobs I have done.
The management is terrible. Throughout the time I worked there the manager seemed cool at first but slowly started to show his true colors. He was the wrong person to give power to as no matter how much work I did he would never respect me.
worked here for two years, boss was laidback and let me take time off when needed, customers treat you well since you're installing their appliances and they want them to woRK. Inclusive environment most of the employees are nice work is pretty simple.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 706 questions about working at XPO Logistics. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from XPO Logistics employees.
Insights from 2.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with XPO Logistics within the last 5 years.
If overtime was okay
Experience in welding Previous jobs My goals
Can you drive a forklift.
XPO Logistics Inc. (XPO) average volume reaches $2.48M: Is Wall Street expecting a rally? - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
XPO Logistics Inc. (XPO) PE Ratio stood at $4.76: Odds are Looking Good After Recent Activity - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
Mehrotra and Deutsche, often an XPO skeptic, won't be following LTL firm anymore(opens in a new window)FreightWaves
XPO's Billionaire Chairman Is Hunting for His Next Big Deal(opens in a new window)TIME
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at XPO Logistics?Published on May 24, 2021
- XPO Logistics