XPO Logistics Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,262 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
XPO (NYSE: XPO) is one of the largest providers of asset-based less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation in North America, with proprietary technology that moves goods efficiently through its network. Together with its business in Europe, XPO serves approximately 43,000 shippers with 564 locations and 38,000 employees. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Visit xpo.com for more information, and connect with XPO on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Explore XPO Logistics
There is 1 XPO Logistics job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at XPO Logistics.
Salary estimated from 17.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at XPO Logistics have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Work Work Work nothing more to say about it. Work more and more is expected. Decent benefits. Nothing more to say..it's a job not a career path for advancement.
As a driver you don’t drive unless your a senior driver, management will have drivers working the dock 8 hours a day and then send you home, during the ‘winter work is slow and you might get furloughed
Came at a time when there’s a change in management I think our manager is doing a good job and I wish him the best with what he has to deal with . When you transition a dock worker to a supervisor it’s never a good idea. In my opinion
Needs better management need to engage with employees to see and learn how to make work better poor communication understaffed underpaid not all overall work easy great company just need to work in those issues you know something is bad when you have senior managers quitting that been there for years
Good job with excellent pay. Night shift gets tiring but it definitely feeds the family. Plus more. There are way too many crybaby employees who work there.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 706 questions about working at XPO Logistics. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from XPO Logistics employees.
Insights from 2.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with XPO Logistics within the last 5 years.
If overtime was okay
Experience in welding Previous jobs My goals
Can you drive a forklift.
XPO Logistics Inc. (XPO) average volume reaches $2.48M: Is Wall Street expecting a rally? - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
XPO Logistics Inc. (XPO) PE Ratio stood at $4.76: Odds are Looking Good After Recent Activity - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
Mehrotra and Deutsche, often an XPO skeptic, won't be following LTL firm anymore(opens in a new window)FreightWaves
XPO's Billionaire Chairman Is Hunting for His Next Big Deal(opens in a new window)TIME
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at XPO Logistics?Published on May 24, 2021
- XPO Logistics