XPO Logistics Careers and Employment
XPO (NYSE: XPO) is one of the largest providers of asset-based less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation in North America, with proprietary technology that moves goods efficiently through its network. Together with its business in Europe, XPO serves approximately 43,000 shippers with 564 locations and 38,000 employees. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Visit xpo.com for more information, and connect with XPO on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Explore XPO Logistics
There is 1 XPO Logistics job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at XPO Logistics.
Salary estimated from 17.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at XPO Logistics have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Has been great so far. Team is nice and helpful, Some confusion happened with how much work there would be, and what schedules were going to need the most help (day or night). But overall I feel the company, pay, and benefits are worth some of the downsides. Trucks are well kept, manager is nice, and it's really an independent job and less stressful than other jobs I have done.
worked here for two years, boss was laidback and let me take time off when needed, customers treat you well since you're installing their appliances and they want them to woRK. Inclusive environment most of the employees are nice work is pretty simple.
It's a good place to work for very much on safety and helping their employees as much as they can! The only thing that sucked is working the dock in winter you are freezing with no heat that's about it.
As a driver you don’t drive unless your a senior driver, management will have drivers working the dock 8 hours a day and then send you home, during the ‘winter work is slow and you might get furloughed
Came at a time when there’s a change in management I think our manager is doing a good job and I wish him the best with what he has to deal with . When you transition a dock worker to a supervisor it’s never a good idea. In my opinion
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 2.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with XPO Logistics within the last 5 years.
If overtime was okay
Experience in welding Previous jobs My goals
Can you drive a forklift.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at XPO Logistics?Published on May 24, 2021
- XPO Logistics