XPO
Happiness rating is 56 out of 100

XPO

XPO Clerk Review

What is the best part of working at the company?Vacation is good.HR was poor and scarce.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lay-off every 3 year for contract changesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Ok.Working as a team.

Same role

Na

Go someone else, this company just cares for themselves. The pay is okay but, they eventually always change it after a few months and feel pressured at a point.

August 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. XPO has a culture of continuous improvement. Your honest review will help us improve and be the best place to work. We’re very grateful for your feedback and wish you the best in your future.
Same role

Semi busy but great team work

The company was very informative and took care of their employees. They trained you in many different areas the work was laid back. Learned many new skills about shipping carriers.

March 23, 2022
We appreciate your wonderful comments and feedback - thanks so much!
Same location

Product and loyd

Very nice place to work very loud nobody listens to nobody a lot of injuries but overall good place all the supervisors have the thumb of the butt hah

January 23, 2023
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at XPO.
Powered byComparably