XPO
Happiness rating is 56 out of 100

XPO

XPO Doubles Driver Review

Good job

Good job with excellent pay. Night shift gets tiring but it definitely feeds the family. Plus more. There are way too many crybaby employees who work there.

November 28, 2022

Same role

Back stabbing

They care about the freight and that’s it nothing else at nna, hard to get time off, too many chiefs not enough Indians, management only cares about the loading of the freight and not you in general

February 8, 2023
Thanks for sharing your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.
Same role

Its a job

If you are ready for a seasonal job docks are cold in the winter and hot in the summer, dusty, dirty smoke free campus high turnover . Management hired usually no experience in ltl

Pros

Cons

The walk from parking lot to time clock

February 1, 2023
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.
Same location

Great People

I have been with the company since 2004 and have built relationships and got to work with and for many great people over the years. I have support from a lot of great people in the company who help me succeed every day. I also get to help and support a lot of people and it is very rewarding. From job security, to pay and benefits XPO Logistics is a great place to work.

September 15, 2022
Thanks for your review – we really appreciate it! We’re happy to hear you’re thriving at XPO. We work hard at providing a positive work environment for all our employees worldwide and appreciate your contribution to our success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at XPO.
Powered byComparably