XPO
Happiness rating is 56 out of 100

XPO

XPO Driver Review

Grand Junction Yard

Has been great so far. Team is nice and helpful, Some confusion happened with how much work there would be, and what schedules were going to need the most help (day or night). But overall I feel the company, pay, and benefits are worth some of the downsides. Trucks are well kept, manager is nice, and it's really an independent job and less stressful than other jobs I have done.

Pros

Pay, benefits, trucks, flexible schedule.

Cons

Could be placed into night shift, during slow times could have hours cut back. Very seniority driven, and lower seniority sometimes gets cut first, has the worse routes.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

December 7, 2022
We’re always working hard to make XPO a great place to work and improve where we need to. Thanks for sharing the constructive feedback.

Same role

Quite easy work, cant complain

Go in work the dockConnect doublesDrive to FACFuelWork dock there/sometimes get a viaDrive back to home terminalBest part of my job is no one is micro managing you

Pros

Very Lenient

Cons

Truck and Dolly searching if your truck is at the shop

January 23, 2023
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Good place to learn

Good people will teach you the basics but you will have to figure it out as you go.can be stressful at times because of high density of new york city and clearance issues around your work perimeter.

January 13, 2023
Thanks for your review! We truly value employee feedback like yours.
Same role

What is the best part of working at the company?The training provided by my trainers.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being sent on unsafe routes and working on the dock after driving.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very stressful, not being appreciated as a driver, equipment not up to dateWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?You work long hours due to having to drive and work the dock.

January 9, 2023
Thanks for sharing your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare XPO with

• XPO
  • Grand Junction Yard
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?