Accessibility, disability and accommodation at XPO
|Only if working onsite||1%|
|No paid sick days||44%|
|11 or more days||2%|
|I don’t know||22%|
|No paid vacation days||25%|
|More than 30 days||4%|
Questions and answers
- Question: What is the work from home policy at XPO?
- We have none
- Answered by Indeed user - January 17, 2023
- 34 more answers
- Question: What is covered by the health insurance at XPO?
- Depends on what you choose for a insurance policy
- Answered by Indeed user - December 14, 2022
- 13 more answers
- Question: What is XPO sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- I believe they allowed up to eight
- Answered by Indeed user (Former Employee) - October 8, 2018
- 4 more answers
- 11 Jobs for Professionals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Tips on how to find jobs when you're deaf or hard of hearing, with ideas for possible jobs to look for.
- How To Disclose a Disability to Your Employer
Why you might want to tell your employer about a disability, and how and when to have the conversation.
- 17 Great Jobs for People With Disabilities
Jobs for people with disabilities to consider, with salary data and job responsibilities.
- 13 Ideal Jobs for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding what environments help you thrive can help you choose an industry where you flourish.