|Only if working onsite||1%|
|Not enough data||0%|
Questions and answers
- Question: How has XPO responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- In Henderson Colorado multiple people have tested positive in the office for covid-19. They will not shut it down to properly clean it. When people are exposed they tell them to leave in a descreat way so nobody knows. They shut it down for a couple hours but a proper covid cleaning should be more then a couple hours. The women who are left some have major health issues but have not been “exposed” enough to self isolate. When everyone in the office has it we all touch the same copy machines etc, how is that not exposed enough
- Answered by Indeed user - November 8, 2020
- 4 more answers
- Question: Is XPO hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- No I did not still hire during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Answered by Indeed user (Current Employee) - April 12, 2022
- Question: What roles at XPO can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- No siguen reglas
- Answered by Indeed user (Former Employee) - December 7, 2021
- How to Use Indeed to Job Search During COVID-19
At this time, your job may have been affected by the impact of COVID-19. If you're looking for jobs, you may be considering the best ways to go about finding the right opportunity in the current economy.
- How to Search for Remote Work on Indeed
Given the impact of COVID-19, you may be interested in exploring sustainable work-from-home opportunities that can easily accommodate CDC prevention recommendations. Here are some tips to help you explore and identify remote job postings on Indeed, along with other ways to target your job search by salary, company, job type and title.
- COVID-19 Job Resources by State
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, may have affected you and your community. Local resources may be able to best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. Government and community services are also available and designed for times like these.
- How to Succeed in a Virtual Interview
COVID-19 continues to make headlines as the virus keeps people across the world indoors. On March 16, the U.S. government issued presidential guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus, which include working from home when possible and avoiding gathering in social groups of 10 or more people.
- How to Use the Work Happiness Score on Indeed Company Pages
When searching for a job, there are many factors that go into deciding on which opportunities you’ll apply and interview for, and eventually accept. One of the more important things to consider is the company itself. You might ask yourself questions such as: