Xpress Global Employee Reviews

Awesome Job
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Tunnel Hill, GAAugust 8, 2018
It was a fast pace job with good pay and great benefit. Co-workers were friendly . and you had access to a gym .I truly Hated having to leave. But the chemical in the new carpet made me asthmatic
Pros
everything
Cons
non
fast paced job and multitasking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 17, 2017
Is a stable company but not enough personnel to do all job functions.
No money raises or advancement opportunities in the company. not enough coverage for high volume of phone calls
Pros
Health and Insurance benefits
Cons
no advancement and no money raises
Great boss
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2017
Great place to work unless do don't like to work Sundays. Management is great and does everything to help you suceed. Even as a Supervisor I worked normal hours
Pros
Great boss
Cons
Worked Sundays
Bad Management
Operations clerk (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAMay 4, 2016
Deliveries always late due to miss loading of freight. Too many complaints about non delivery of goods. The computer system was good I learned new soft ware. AS400. Bad management they had no clue to what the dock worker's were doing wrong. My co-worker's were all woman and always mad about something. The hardest part was all of my co-worker's would all go to lunch at the same time and leave me alone to answer the phones. The only thing I did enjoy was keeping the clients from being upset due to late or non deliveries.
Out dated
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nonesuch, KYMarch 12, 2016
The upper management is out dated. As, a company you cannot stay in the past you must move forward. This also goes with the upper management in the company. I am tired of hearing that is how we have always done things.
Pros
not many
Cons
Salary and compensation
Struggling Distribution company
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 25, 2016
XGS is a Struggling Distribution company that has lost sight of how to make money in the highly competitive trucking industry ..... it has a over 40% deadhead rate on it's trucks and fails to take advantage of all opportunities it is given to expand it's business.
LTL Freight
Commercial Driver and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 23, 2015
National LTL freight company that specializes in moving flooring materials. Usual 10+ hr days and 10+ stops. We service all companies that sell flooring.
Pros
Steady work, good stable company.
Cons
Hard labor type work.
Xpress global
Inspector (Former Employee) –  TUNNEL HILL GAMay 18, 2015
Ok company the only thing was I didnt care for night shift sent me to computer school received promotions.Hauled mainly carpet tue thru sat shift.
The hours are great
Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tunnel Hill, GAApril 16, 2014
The hours at Xpress Global is the best part about the job. The pay at Xpress Global is not so GREAT.
Good company but low pay
Dedicated Carpet Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 13, 2013
Xpress Global is not bad but the low wage is a joke. they think like OTR for their local drivers.
Pros
day shift
Cons
low pay
productive and fun workplace
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  OKC, OkJuly 2, 2013
I drove picking up and delivering material. The management was professional and effecient.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
home late
Poor management/ Ill- equipped company
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2013
Didn't mind the work, however the manager staff, which includes the station manager has favorites and that's pretty much what your getting hours are based upon. Alot of unneccesary stress from this job to add on to your life outside of it. Hardly get raises, no recognition for hardwork only mistakes, station manager yells at everyone like their his children, never have supplies as far as first aid and anything else and machinery always breaks down and the problem falls on the warehouse personnel who now cannot do their jobs because it takes months for them to care or catch on that we need supplies to do the work in a timely matter. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, TALK A GOOD GAME TO GET YOU IN BUT ONCE YOUR IN, ALL THE "FAMILY ORIENTED COMPANY" GARBAGE GOES OUT THE WINDOW!
Pros
Small shifts
Cons
You more than likely will not get any hours, well any worth talking about.
unorganized
inbound/outbound supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 26, 2012
very unorganized
home daily
good hours
they dont care about family
Cons
home daily
Good company....reliable deliveries.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tunnel Hill, GAJune 5, 2012
Cohesive working relationships among staff members who are committed to getting clients deliveries to them in an efficient manner.