xprt staffing inc

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very organized staffing agency!

I discovered Xprt Staffing when attempting to fulfill a position at a local hospital. It was key for me that I apply to said position the RIGHT way, and the staff at Xprt knew just what to do. Not only were the women in the office extremely knowledgeable, but they made me a priority and worked fast to help me land the job! Thanks ladies!

Pros

Responsive team, ability to meet personal goals

Good management and pay

Overall working at XPRT was good. The pay was good, everyday you learn something new from other staff members. Every one is supportive, after a time I was able to work from home and I felt like I had the tools I need to do well.

Great Place to Work, Even Better People

XPRT is a great place to work, the office environment is so welcoming and every is super friendly. Could not think of a better place to be.The owner trust everyone to do their job and she does not micromanage your work.

Pros

benefits, flexible schedule, ability to succeed and grow.

Cons

Working individually without any quota

Pay & benefitsStraight hourly only with medical dental vision effective after 3 months workedJob security and advancementJob security if you commit to working over ten years but there's no advancement

Official response from xprt staffing inc

December 20, 2021
Xprt gives promotions based on employees work evaluations and you did not qualify for that and good luck to you!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at xprt staffing inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

4.3

xprt staffing inc Reviews by Location

Learn about xprt staffing inc in popular locations

• xprt staffing inc