Xtivia Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLFebruary 21, 2018
I worked with this company and did not even have a desk.
Our meetings and work area was in the cafeteria.

Micro management is normal

they expect always reachable, so using my personal phone was normal..
they could not even furnish a telephone

Also very few work for them, it is many small companies with give them profiles.
Pros
Cons
everything
I love being an employee at Xtivia!
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 2, 2018
I have been at Xtivia for almost a year now and have enjoyed being part of this friendly, dynamic and expanding team. I am privileged to be part of a team that respects each other and always is there to help out when needed. Our company has grown a lot this last year and everyone in has given 110% to ensure that our employees feel welcome and part of our family. The Xtivia culture is one of family and longevity. People don't want to leave, they want to stay because they are appreciated, respected and have flexibility. I feel very fortunate to be an Xtivia employee and look forward to what lies ahead.
Pros
Flexibility, Career Advancement, Family-Oriented, Fantastic Team
Smart and motivated employees
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 31, 2018
XTIVIA has many departments with whom I interact daily. My team has members around the country and we work together very smoothly. We look out for each other every day and learn from each other. We have smart employees from all over the world working on numerous projects. Xtivia has good long-term vision and a terrific leadership team.
Pros
Relaxed environment, easy access to management, ability to work remotely if desired
Cons
none really
loved the workplace
Senior Database/System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80919August 26, 2017
I miss working here. I only left because the workload dropped and someone had to leave... and I was the low man on the list.

The CEO was wonderful to deal with, same with the rest of the team. There were on-call duties and the normal workload that you could expect.
Pros
culture, hours
Cons
I don't work there anymore.
good management
Enterprise Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 9, 2016
Xtivia was a good place to work. Management cared about the employees and provided a nice place to work. A typical day was working on clients systems and keeping them up to date with patches or upgrades. The most enjoyable part of the job was the role of a consultant and being able to work with clients.
Pros
Management cared
Cons
not as creative as I would have liked
Lots of work done and then taken away
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Built significant accounts with multiple contracts out for signatures, then taken away. not a good place to work in my opinion. Lack Marketing efforts as well.
pay was held
Oracle linux admin (Former Employee) –  austin, txMay 2, 2012
They failed to pay on time. They said I would get paid when they got paid. When you are w2 AND there is no dispute about hours worked they are required to pay you. If you end up working for them and you are w2 AND They dont pay on time report it to labor board right away. Do not wait two weeks.

Want to know more about Xtivia?

Ask a question