Xtreme Consulting Group, LLC. Employee Reviews

Contract work, nothing permanent
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 6, 2018
The good thing is that I have a long term assignment at a good site. The bad thing is it will always be contract work with no room for growth. Compared to other staffing agencies at the same site, the money is low, the benefits aren't great, and Xtreme isn't as supportive with their onsite staff as other agencies are.
Great Company to work at
Worldwide Sales Center Lead (Microsoft) (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 23, 2018
Fun energetic company that are passionate about the work they do. Provides the ability to work with some of the most intelligent people in the Tech World. The work we do really makes a difference.
Xtreme Consulting
QPS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 6, 2018
I was with Extreme for 2 years. The pace of the work was steady, coworkers competent, management competent as well.

As an FTE for a MS vendor, it is one of the better jobs I have had.
Pros
Excellent compensation, experience/exposure on campus @ MS
Cons
Job definition for position was constantly being re-defined, which is a little frustrating.
Working as Business System Analyst for Xtreme
Business Systems Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 3, 2018
The work environment was comfortable. The bosses were understanding and would allow you to work from home when needed. The compensation was great as were the benefits. The contract work is temporary and you always want to be looking for your next project so you can continue to work there. My project budget ran out and they let me go. I did not have another contract lined up though I did qualify for Unemployment. I learned a great deal of new skills there. Constant learning, innovation and improvement was encouraged. Culture was friendly and collaborative. Hardest part of job was learning the systems without sufficient documentation to follow or learn from. I would have to ask others who had been their longer. Then I would create documentation.
Good Benefits but insecure work
ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 5, 2017
You will have a job for 18 months and then you are cut loose. You will most likely work at Microsoft where barely any contracted employees get hired full time, even though they always make it seem like they will.
Typical Consulting Company
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst - IT (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 29, 2017
Without another client waiting in the wings, you could be without work; plan accordingly. Employees at headquarters receive most of the attention and support.
Great place to work and grow!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 30, 2017
Xtreme is a great place to work. I enjoy my co-workers, the collaboration, and the variety of projects I get to work on. Everyday is a new challenge. I appreciate the fact that management gives me the freedom and confidence to take ownership of my work and try new things without being afraid to fail.
Pros
Execs, fun team outings and events
Xtreme(ly) Xcelent
Systems Analyst/Data Center Support Technician I (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 28, 2017
At the time I worked for Xtreme, they were still a small company. It was really refreshing to work for a company where it's leadership had direct experience within the field they hired you for. I was paid significantly more than my co-workers who were contracted to do the same job by a different contractor. I will never forget receiving a personalized business card and handshake for my birthday from the CEO, something that exemplified how unique it was to work for Xtreme.
Pros
(At the time) a small company that truly valued its employees, very generous with pay and benefits, fantastic culture.
Cons
They were unable to keep the contract at the site in which I worked, so I was forced to contract with a different firm.
An Experience
Business Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 27, 2017
A fun and new experience. Meet a lot of new people and learn many things, benefits are pretty decent, not so great in finding job replacements. Work culture is great.
Pros
Fun Team Events
Glorified Staffing company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  KirklandJune 30, 2017
When you have a job this company is great or the potential of finding a job. But when your contract is up they put zero effort in trying to place you in a new job. Also when you are on assignment you rarely hear from them
Pros
not much
Cons
No communication
I am very fond of Xtreme, both the local team and management in corporate
Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2016
I had great experiences working at Xtreme. They bought my previous company, Synergy Seven and the transition was very smooth.
Pros
Great team
Amazing Experience!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 10, 2016
The recruiters have a genuine care for everyone they talk to and are very communicative through all processes. I felt there was a full effort in building a professional relationship with me to work toward a position that fits my expertise. I now work for Xtreme and have had one of the best employment experiences with this company. I have recommended several individuals to connect with the recruiters at Xtreme and their feedback was nothing but positive!
Exceptional company to work for
Partner Technology Specialist SQL (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 12, 2014
Xtreme is progressive, exciting, challenging and takes great care of their employees and building their reputation.
Pros
Microsoft experience
Cons
I would work for this outfit again.
QPS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAApril 25, 2013
Xreme Consulting was not a bad work experience at all. I will say that the training for our team as we transitioned from PIR toward SLA calculation was lean-to-nonexistent. Otherwise, the experience was pretty positive.
Pros
on ms main campus. working with leading edge technologies.
Cons
vendor position, commute...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xtreme Consulting Group, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss