Xtreme Lashes

Xtreme Lashes Employee Reviews

My first few weeks here were rough given world's current situation with the pandemic, so it felt as if it was a little too much information to absorb right away. However as the weeks passed, I started grasping the information and was doing much better. Be open to constructive criticism, because the team is there to help you improve.
I am grateful for the foresight and ingenuity that Jo Mousselli, President & CEO and the team put into the online training program. There were some long days and nights prepping, and I know it took a village but Jo is the leader of this village and while I’m thankful for all the hard work EVERYONE put into making this program successful, I felt compelled to share how much I appreciate this opportunity that Jo has given ME to be a part of this online training. I was skeptical that this could work. I knew that at our core, our live hands-on training program was by far THE BEST in the industry, and your brand was known throughout the world for our professionalism, our luxury, and the thought and resources poured into all of our products, processes and application procedures. And I truly didn’t want to see that all come crashing down because we were going to try to do something that was unheard of at the level, we were trying to do it. And while I know there are other online trainings, those consist of pre-recorded presentations, videos or someone doing lashes on a screen for you and that’s what those companies were known for. But not us, our trainings have always been first class and I was worried technology would get in the way and others would start to see us no different than any other online lash training company.Boy was I WRONG!!! What Jo was trying to do was different, but in a great way. Our attention to our students is different. Our willingness to show them by any means necessary how to do the application techniques is more hands on. Our evaluation of our students - more...
Warehouse management doesn't exist. If the stand in manager doesn't like you or you want to learn more than what she wants you to do she will make you want to quit or fire you.
Official response from Xtreme Lashes
September 23, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent, and collaborative environment for all employees and ensuring that Xtreme Lashes embodies its mission to enrich and empower others. You mentioned Warehouse Management is not existing, but our Warehouse leadership team has been with Xtreme Lashes for 8-10+ years and are doing a tremendous job at ensuring all shipments go out on time, as well as, ensuring that our shipping errors rates do not fall below 99%. If there was a concern regarding your leadership team, we certainly hope you presented those concerns to HR, so that they could be addressed. If you’d like to offer more feedback or talk more about your personal situation, please email us at the following address and we will discuss further: mnaseer@xtremelashes.com. We wish you the best of luck in your new or future job roles.
At first, they paint a picture of a perfect work atmosphere and an awesome work-life balance and how amazing the company is and how everyone is just one big happy Xtreme family. If you consider family to be back stabbing, unhelpful, totally against you and completely oblivious of how to be treated as a HUMAN BEING, then this is a perfect match for you! If you are a hard worker that works for their money, that wants to succeed and help the company succeed with you, this is NOT for you. This company wants the average mediocre employee. They do not want an employee that goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers, they want an employee that takes the 10 dollars an hour job and is happy with just that - $10 an hr. I was in the Sales role, in which was Hourly plus Commission. If you've ever worked in a sales role before and LIKED the fact YOU had control over how much money you could make from the commission aspect, this is NOT the place for you. I had anxiety every single day from working there, which if you're a seasoned Sales Professional, you know isn't a big deal. BUT when your anxiety stems from being the TOP SALES PERFORMER AT XTREME and getting in trouble for being the best and doing too much ... be prepared to get tore down and reprimanded for "making too much" and jealous Managers spending their Salaried time trying to find mistakes you might have done along the way. Picture this company as a Boat, the boat is sinking and the Boat's managers are like, "no stay on the boat everything is fine we just have to keep going" while the entire boat is dang near underwater. - more...
Pros
Litterally none - but i did meet amazing people that unfortunely worked in the same miserable spot
Cons
lol everything
Official response from Xtreme Lashes
March 14, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Xtreme Lashes is committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all internal employees. We regret to learn about your dissatisfaction, but respectfully have to disagree.We believe everyone in the company, regardless of their position, should go above and beyond to serve our customers. The Xtreme Lashes team cares deeply about the service level to our customers and supports the team with encouragement and direction. The team enjoys a warm, open door environment where input is always welcomed and heard. Performance expectations are clear, and goals are based on achievable and visible targets. The team receives training and enjoys the best technology available to sales and service professionals anywhere in the world.We realize the importance of paying market rate value for each role served within the Company. When we evaluate compensation, we take this into consideration. The analysis includes title, job duties, and responsibilities, as well as, the level of experience coming into the organization for the specialized role. The Company also uses metrics to measure performance and responsibilities which are taken directly from the job description.If there was concern regarding your compensation after you started working for the Company, we certainly hope you presented those concerns to HR, so that they could be addressed. We value and consider all feedback, and we’ll continue to find ways to improve our processes and procedures. We’re working hard to seek feedback and connect transparently with all employees - more...
Great place to work! Great incentives and pay. No home/work balance. This is a job you have to be dedicated to. The job has to be your life unless you are a contract employee. Still great place to work if your single or very career minded. Your jobs is your life.
Pros
discounts, pay, freebies, constant recognition, free training
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great people to work for and with. Great benefits. They help you find a position that fits your skill set. Like all jobs the stress level can be high.
I felt as though my training with them was well, but they dont help you with other things, theres no benefits. no paid vacations. you work for yourself. you make money by hustling.
This Job. Was a very good and easy job for me. But I just couldn't stay for the pay rate. The work environment was good. The workers were nice and so was the manager Larry WhiteHead.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Excellent customer service and training. Advanced courses and all the tools to start your own lash business. After training I felt 100% comfortable going forward to start on my own.
A good place to start your career. Growing start-up company. Company sells eyelash extension training programs, tools and products. The company is continuing to grow in a booming industry.
Busy, fast paced, and enjoyable environment. Company recruits from within and gives opportunity to other employees to reach professional achievement.
Shipping and receiving was a very fast pace environment. I gained a lot of knowledge of the product, and on the computer. Management and co-workers were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the family like environment.
Pros
family like enviroment
Follow ups, prospecting, solving issues, helping customers, troubleshooting, brainstorming with an exceptional team with very little ressources and management available.
Pros
amazing creative and loyal team
Cons
no structure, no vision, no organization, no advancement, no marketing
This is definitely a sink or swim operation, which will force you to learn very quickly. However, there is no job security, lack of respect for employees and a very unorganized structure.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks
Cons
Lack of respect, micromanagement