Xymox Technologies Employee Reviews

Variety of jobs and the people were fun to work with
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 30, 2018
Being a receptionist your day was never the same--always something different to do. The people were great to work with and it was a very casual place
Pros
variety of tasks and a fun place to work
Cons
half hour lunch
Great company with even better people
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 29, 2018
Great culture! People, processes, and products are top notch. The company recognizes hard work and results with work life balance, profit sharing, and a clean climate controlled work environment. Xymox understands that great people are the key ingredient to a great company.
Pros
work life balance
Great People - Flexible workplace
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2018
I have been here for more than 10 years mostly because I really enjoy the people. In addition, the company is very flexible with both hourly and salaried employees. We offer a full benefits package, have onsite chiropractic care, and try to do a lot for our employees.

Things are generally relaxed but can move quickly if we have customers looking for quick results. We are a smaller organization so we are able to make decisions quicker, however, it also means we wear a lot of hats and have to do a lot of things ourselves. Being smaller also unfortunately means we don't have a lot of room for moving up, however, we are growing so the opportunities are presenting themselves more everyday!

In the summer, the office gets to leave at noon on Friday. Year round, manufacturing works 9 hour days Monday-Thursday, and leaves at 9 on Fridays.
Pros
The people, the hours, onsite chiro, wellness options, summer hours
Staff at Xymox Technologies is GREAT
IT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 23, 2017
Xymox Technologies, Inc. has fantastic staff and management. The work environment is very laid back which makes Xymox a really great place to work. The most difficult part of the job is troublesome workers, but on the other side, the most enjoyable part of the job is generally the rest of the staff so I suppose they are the exception in the staff.
Pros
Staff, Work events
Cons
Low Pay, Troublesome workers.
V/P Finance
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 9, 2017
Reorganize financial reporting system. There were separate divisions. I sold 2 of the operations and was asked to stay on to reorganize Xymox. The existing controller resigned due to system problems that this person could not fix
Making Changes for the BEST!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 10, 2017
In the past, Xymox has struggled with it's company culture - change is hard especially with the "this is how we've always done it" mentality, however, some recent shifts in management have taken this place from good to great! Xymox is growing, adding a second shift (thus hiring more employees), and the opportunities for upward mobility are growing as well!
Work-life balance is good, they understand that life happens, and they even have a number of remote workers.
I feel valued and appreciated here!
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Some people don't like/want change
Clean, quiet, respectful employees
Laser Operator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 15, 2017
Very quiet and clean, lacks management and professionalism. Language barriers makes it difficult to learn and be properly trained. Complaints,concerns and issues will go into one ear and out of the other.
Pros
clean, organized work place. Very friendly and professional co-workers
Cons
Traing is terrible
Xymox
Employee (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 9, 2017
Work culture is poor. Morale is very low. No support from CEO. He is very condescending. Pros are work hours is very flexible. You get summer hours be leaving early Fridays.
Pros
hours are flexible
Cons
CEO micro manages. He wants change but doesn't like change himself. Contradictory person.
Good place to work.
Printer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 9, 2017
Great place to work the hours were great. Management is terrible. No communication to everyone in the departments. If you are not the popular individual you are invisible. No need to even try to speak up because it will only hurt you sooner or later.
Pros
The hour were great
Cons
To much favoritism and open door policy is a joke.
Typical large manufacturing environment.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 15, 2016
It was so long ago it would not be representative of what it is today. I was very pleased with my position and pay. A typical work week was 45 to 50 hours or more which is normal.
Great Environment, Great employees
IT TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 27, 2015
Xymox Technologies, Inc. has an excellent environment with a great choice of employees on HR's part. However, there are certain individuals that should have been laid off long ago as they are a thorn in the side of the company and only make it harder for the company to grow. The schedule was flexible, and the bosses were very understanding to schedule changes such as doctor appointments or feeling sick that day.
Pros
Great staff, Schedule flexibility
Cons
Uncooperative employees
Fun place to work with great diversities of customers.
Sourcing Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee WIFebruary 24, 2013
Great freedom and flexibility. Good team working environment with customer the main focus.
Pros
global company
Cons
small company hard to grow into executive
Customer Service Manager - Corporate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 31, 2012
Great place to work offering excellent salary, benefits and room for growth.
Pros
casual, fun atmosphere
Cons
company financial stability