FOR A BETTER YOU. FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY. FOR A BETTER US.
At the Y, we invest in our associates’ well-being and the well-being of their families. This comprehensive focus includes tangible benefits:
• A complimentary adult or family Y membership
• Associate discounts on Y programs including preschool, camp, and before & after school enrichment
• A 403b retirement savings plan & a generous retirement contribution of 10% and awarded annually after 2 years of service
• Ongoing continuing education, training, and leadership development opportunities
• Flexible work schedules, Y Wellness Program, and other well-being resources
• Excellent insurance benefits and paid time off for full-time associates
Learn more about Baltimore City Head Start, a unified effort to ensure that we continue as a city to work towards the best outcome for children and families. Thank you to PNC for funding this project and Stevenson University for their videography.
Welcome to the Official Site of The Y in Central Maryland Turkey Trot Charity 5K! We are excited to have you join us for this Thanksgiving morning tradition.
Adults, children and families from across the region come together to not only run (or walk, jog, stroll), but to raise funds so that children living in poverty in Central Maryland have access to Y programs that will forever shape their lives.
Thank you for being part of something good on Thanksgiving Morning!
The Y is a mission-driven, charitable organization in Central Maryland dedicated to developing the full potential of every individual through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Impacting over 350,000 Central Marylanders, the Y will provide bold leadership in advancing a holistic approach to well-being that strengthens the community’s commitment to healthy living, youth development and social responsibility. We will actively engage the community to measurably improve well-being and the value of the Y in the lives of families, individuals and communities throughout Central Maryland.
At the Y, we are committed to providing family-oriented, affordable, high quality programs that lead to:
• every child and youth deepening positive values, their commitment to service and their motivation to learn
• every family building stronger bonds, achieving greater work/life balance and becoming more engaged with their community
• an enhanced quality of life in the communities in which we operate
Our programs and services are infused with our four positive character values: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. We are committed to challenging our members, associates and volunteers to demonstrate these values. – less