Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. reviews

great co-workers
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 24, 2014
I really enjoyed working with my co-workers. They have overtime available at certain sites.

Other Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Slow paced you work at your own speed
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 29, 2018
They had company cars so the job was as fast or as slow as you wanted to drive around a parking lot for my position anyway. This job was simple and easy. Clock in and out on your phone and that was genius of the company in my opinion.
Pros
Work at own pace, clock in/out on your cell
Cons
Pay
Communication Dispatch / Security Services
Communication Center Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILMarch 7, 2018
CCTV Video ,rotated with live communication dispatch,on the top of the hour responsibilities clocking security guards in or out ,along with replacing if need be.Kind courteous communication in a timely way,conducting spreadsheets to fill in gaps if guard needed replacement. Fast pace of 10 hr. shift left only 3 ,15 minute breaks throughout work day.Enjoyed working for company of hard working responsible employees , I made sure they were paid properly . My job was dissolved because the new company already had dispatch communications in place,so I could only apply toward being a Security Guard at a lower rate of pay with travel time extended to metro St.Louis ,MO. would have been to hard on my vehicle.I really enjoyed the team effort of individuals who were willing to keep watch over business and people,making our world a little safer in these hard times.
Pros
Great people, honest
Cons
Fast pace, required to work all weekends and Holidays, which I accepted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.