Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. reviews

good job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2014
no complaints but that HR personnel may twist your words around or past personnel
Pros
pay
Cons
certain supervisors and co workers were not honest

Other Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Communication Dispatch / Security Services
Communication Center Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILMarch 7, 2018
CCTV Video ,rotated with live communication dispatch,on the top of the hour responsibilities clocking security guards in or out ,along with replacing if need be.Kind courteous communication in a timely way,conducting spreadsheets to fill in gaps if guard needed replacement. Fast pace of 10 hr. shift left only 3 ,15 minute breaks throughout work day.Enjoyed working for company of hard working responsible employees , I made sure they were paid properly . My job was dissolved because the new company already had dispatch communications in place,so I could only apply toward being a Security Guard at a lower rate of pay with travel time extended to metro St.Louis ,MO. would have been to hard on my vehicle.I really enjoyed the team effort of individuals who were willing to keep watch over business and people,making our world a little safer in these hard times.
Pros
Great people, honest
Cons
Fast pace, required to work all weekends and Holidays, which I accepted.
good place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 28, 2018
I was posted at a hospital so a lot of what I did had to do with helping the nursing staff. The security officers often performed sitter duties on baker act patients and moved deceased patients to the morgue. We responded to emergencies and locked and unlocked the buildings as needed.
Pros
discounted purchases at the hospital
Cons
not enough officers on duty to help with the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.