Yale University Employee Reviews in West Haven, CT

Hard job
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTMarch 6, 2019
I worked here full time while going to school full time as well. I was given a task that would have normally been done by a team. Somehow I managed to complete the task despite having zero working knowledge of anything I had to do.
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJanuary 2, 2019
I have not worked here and have only been a student. Yale strives to be inclusive of all students and strives to ensure students have what they need to be successful academically.
Yale university
Visiting Assistant Researcher (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTNovember 29, 2018
Not too bad. It is a good school full of young and veteran talents. The only thing I could complain is the location. Obviously New Haven wont be the first choice for me to live.
Loved working at Yale. Ran many programs for the fellowship program as well as special seminars and patient scheduling and administrative duties.p
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJuly 24, 2017
Excellent place to work. Met many excellent physicians and patients and ran the Hematology Section under the section chief for 18 years. Answered patient calls and set up clinic schedules.
Pros
Dealing with patients and physicians.
Cons
Coming home and taking over my medical transcription business afte a long day at work.
Productive workplace with new interesting techniques
Researcher (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJune 20, 2017
Yale was a very productive workplace with willing-to-learn coworkers. This place facilitated mental growth which allowed for an even more productive workforce.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJanuary 11, 2016
The typical day in this position predominantly consisted of over the phone scheduling of consultation appointments. Traveled to site locations and carried out consultations for consent review, agreement, and recruitment.

I was trained to perform MMSE, as well as trained and tested for Human Subjects Protection, HIPAA.
Pros
Performing consultations
Cons
Per Diem