Yale University Employee Review

View all Yale University reviews

Coordinator I
Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 4, 2014
I very much enjoyed working with research subjects and coordinating their visits to New Haven, CT. I learned a great deal about the research and website design (which became a passion of mine) in this position.
Pros
Benefits, learning about the research
Cons
work/life balance

Other Yale University Employee Reviews

Constant change and lacks communication
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 16, 2018
The implementation of workday started strong before we even has access to the system. Once it was launched the hands on learning all but disappeared and the helpdesks that we need to send our tickets to are haphazardly passed on where ever with out fully understanding the whole problem. If two departments needed to work on the one ticket they would have you submit another ticket instead of doing their part and passing it along. This causes constant rework and always coming back to the initiator.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
communication
Productive and friendly work environment
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 8, 2018
Small lab of only a few technicians. All management/ supervisor level persons were fantastic to work with. Great environment for learning and practicing new skills. Casual atmosphere for the most part, relaxing place to work. Hardest part of job can be the work load at times. Enjoyable part of the job is you have a lot of freedom in managing your own time and when you want to complete a task.