Yale University

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

Yale University Employee Review

View all Yale University reviews

Fantastic place to work- excellent work life balance
Senior Administrative Assistant, Public Safety (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 15, 2019
I have been employed here for 31 plus years. I have held many different positions and each one was better than the last. It is awesome to be able to change jobs without leaving the company. Excellent pay, benefits and work life balance.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons

Other Yale University Employee Reviews

Yale University is probably the best employer in its proximity of the City of New Haven County
Second cook (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 15, 2019
Working at Yale for me was very rewarding due to my affiliation and involvement with the unions at Unite Here. The experience afforded me to become an Elected City Official in the capacity of City Council/ Board of Alders in which I am presently serving my fourth two year term leading into my fifth term.
Very competitive
Postdoctoral Associate (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 10, 2019
Yale is a very competitive environment. It is a nice place to work. It is very cold in winter but summer is nice and beautiful. Clean room at EE is not what I expected.