Yanfeng Automotive Interiors Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJuly 17, 2018
Management is terrible and they allow the management to talk to you any kind of way plus they do nothing about sexually harassment and they falsely reposrts
Pros
Non
work a lot of hours
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Charter Township of Harrison, MIJuly 17, 2018
company has a lot of hours for you to work, sometimes its to much in a week to work there. pay is fair, only thing is that it is a lot of younger people that works there and to much playing some days.
Too much turnover and confused leadership
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIJuly 17, 2018
Management has no idea what they are doing. Will not invest in equipment or people to drive better results. No true data analysis, they pick and choose what they want to see.
Ok place to work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJuly 16, 2018
Switched from Faurecia to Yanfeng.
Must say it is better in some ways.
We have gotten one raise.We still have to pay for our lunch period.The people are great however the management still have Faurecia ways.
Pros
Better working conditions
Cons
Short breaks
It’s not a stable place to work
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJuly 2, 2018
We’ve been having lay offs, Management is poor...Very unorganized..They don’t communicate..Healthcare isn’t worth anything...They don’t pay enough..They don’t treat their employees good...
Free lunch. Bonus sometimes
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 26, 2018
The easy but fast paced, they don't pay you as they should, they start you ok. You are on your feet the whole day. It's get hot on the floor, real hot! Coworkers can be a problem lots of lazy people here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot, pay is not enough.
Leadership Development Program (Former Employee) –  Harrison Township, MIJune 25, 2018
Very skillful job & quick paced. It’s requires you to not only dominate the skill but to be able to do it at a very speedy rate. For trainees it may seem difficult but it becomes easier as you go.
Pros
Vending machines/Air condition
Cons
Short breaks
Fast-paced work environment
Lift Truck Driver/production line support (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 25, 2018
Every day at the beginning of the shift is a stand-up meeting with your area supervisor. Here you are provided with information anywhere from company announcements to current status of your line. You begin by ensuring your product is up to quality standard then work toward hitting your hourly pitch attainment. Depending on your area you could be working on a line individually or with others. Some areas you work on a machine doing one step of the process individually while others your creating the final product with a group anywhere from 5-8 people. You get a 10 minute break and a 20 minute lunch in an 8 hour period. Positions driving a lift truck or supporting a line are very busy with a heavy workload and breaks come at your convenience.
Pros
20 minute paid lunch, 64 bank hours for you to spend as desired
Cons
Heavy workload for average pay in higher position other than production
A good company to work for
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 24, 2018
I actually love working here with the team. It's competitive industry so the job could be stressful but the team is great. The company is in the path to increase profitability
Don't go there unless you have nowhere else to go
Tooling Specialist /Tool Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 23, 2018
Mostly good people but upper management uses people without promoting. Way too much travel 60% Company is losing big money and the little guys pay with their jobs not the management.
Pros
Good question
Cons
Lousy health care deductibles
Worked six to seven days every week
Hilo driver (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 19, 2018
i didn't like the six seven days every week. Never had time to pan anything with your family worked your life away and had no days to enjoy your family
Professional place to work with ping pong tables.
Advanced Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 19, 2018
The Tech Center is full of hardworking professionals designing auto interiors. The atmosphere is professional. Theuy had their own cafeteria, 2 or 3 of them, for breakfast and lunch.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful
poor management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 18, 2018
This place has very poor management. its all about favoritism. not a good place to move up within the company. they do not have employees backs. no heat or air in the plant, just all around not a good or secure place to work.
not a bad place to work at
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 18, 2018
short staffed a lot! not because the company doesn't want to hire but many people quit or get fired due to calling off/late. work is pretty easy. you have to be good with your hands.
Pros
company buys lunch about once a month and improvement bonuses here and there
Cons
short staffed more than they should be
Overall
Cycle Counter/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJune 17, 2018
I love my job and my coworkers but there alot that's can be better. I love my job the security is bad. but it's ok to work I come to do my job that all
Pros
The have little incentive for us
Cons
Health care is bad
Fast Paced
Senior Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 15, 2018
An average work day was quite fast paced, but had a little down time after lunch. There was always something that could be worked on or updated. I overall enjoyed my work and my work team.
Pros
Paid time off/ holiday's
Cons
Schedule could get shifted short notice due to customer needs.
Plant closure
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 14, 2018
Our plant was closed otherwise I would still be working there. I enjoyed being a Machine Operator for the Molding injection. Had Great supervisors and great co-workers.
The hardest part of this job is that they closed their doors and laid us off!
You make good money
Operator (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJune 13, 2018
The job that I had was somewhat easy but it just depends on what department you get into but the seven days will tear your body down especially if you have children cause you never get to spend time with them.Very stressful.
Freedom
IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIJune 12, 2018
Lots of freedom to do what is needed in IT. Company policy / procedures are not very well spread out to satellite sites. Oncall supporting production getting no overtime pay.
Pros
People
Cons
After hour calls
job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIJune 10, 2018
lots of hours to be worked. people are nice managers are decent. really have nothing bad to say some cons could be that there are no days off unless you use vacation days.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
Lots of hours