Yankee Candle Company Employee Review

View all Yankee Candle Company reviews

Productive and fun workplace!
Second Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXDecember 30, 2018
I LOVE my job here at yankee candle. I’ve been blessed with a great team who works hard daily and achieves so much. Yankee candle company has been great not only just in my store but at a district level and religional level as well. This company truly does want the best for you.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks

Other Yankee Candle Company Employee Reviews

Manufacturing Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Whately, MAAugust 16, 2019
Yankee candle was fun when i started there 11 years ago but has become very corporate. Its has become a struggle to go work there. They are so under staffed and expect people to just jungle 3-4 positions ar onece.
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAAugust 16, 2019
I loved working at Yankee Candle. I only left because of a personal illness that wouldn't allow me to continue working on my feet. Great staff. Great management. The job itself was busy and you are always on your feet.
But... you work together and everyone is just wonderful. I just cannot say enough good things about it!
Pros
Staff & management
Cons