Yankee Candle Company Employee Review

View all Yankee Candle Company reviews

Best job I've had
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, IL 62208March 14, 2019
I love working for Yankee Candle. Not only is management amazing, but our customers are some of the nicest people that I have ever met. Although some days can be slow, it's never too boring when you work with people who you can consider your friends.
Pros
Coworkers, management, candles
Cons
slow days, internet goes down occasionally

Other Yankee Candle Company Employee Reviews

Manufacturing Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Whately, MAAugust 16, 2019
Yankee candle was fun when i started there 11 years ago but has become very corporate. Its has become a struggle to go work there. They are so under staffed and expect people to just jungle 3-4 positions ar onece.
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAAugust 16, 2019
I loved working at Yankee Candle. I only left because of a personal illness that wouldn't allow me to continue working on my feet. Great staff. Great management. The job itself was busy and you are always on your feet.
But... you work together and everyone is just wonderful. I just cannot say enough good things about it!
Pros
Staff & management
Cons