Yankee Candle Company Employee Review

View all Yankee Candle Company reviews

A great place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMarch 4, 2019
A great company to work for! Amazing products, great fragrances. Awesome guests. Associates love it. Culture is team oriented. Management listens. New fragrances, and products every month.

Other Yankee Candle Company Employee Reviews

Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAAugust 16, 2019
I loved working at Yankee Candle. I only left because of a personal illness that wouldn't allow me to continue working on my feet. Great staff. Great management. The job itself was busy and you are always on your feet.
But... you work together and everyone is just wonderful. I just cannot say enough good things about it!
Pros
Staff & management
Cons
A wonderful place to work
Clerk,cashier,stocker (Former Employee) –  Lenox, MAAugust 14, 2019
I really enjoyed working for yankee candle ,I learned many interesting things about candles that I was able to pass onto our guests.Management was a little difficult at times but we worked through it all.the hardest part of my job was caring the cases of candles up a long flight of stairs.the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting all our guests all from different parts of the country.