Yardi Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not My Cup of Tea
Associate Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 16, 2018
Good people.
Good company.

Just not what I wanted to do career wise.
I took the job for the pay and the benefits, but I did not know I didn't want to support databasing software until I got in there.

I may have been more engaged and committed in another department, but was not invested on the Help Desk.
Pros
Pay & Benefits
Cons
They put you where they want you, not where you're interested
Great work environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 11, 2018
Work life balance and healthcare benefits are amazing here. Company is big on taking care of customers as well as employees. A lot of growth opportunities for entry level college grads.
Awesome Company with Great Leadership
Billing/Collections Administrator (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 4, 2018
Love working at Yardi. Great environment and overall great management. Opportunities to grow and seek work in other locations. Salary could be better but Health Benefits and 401k is fantastic.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexible Hours, Positive Enviroment
Cons
Pay rate and bonuses could improve
Great company
Billing/Collections Administrator (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 3, 2018
Productive yet relaxing atmosphere. Co-Workers are good people and it is a fun atmosphere.
I would recommend this company to anyone interested. Good Vibe, Good Managers
turn and burn
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAAugust 28, 2018
A strong company, can be challenging to work for. Has frustrating habit of reinventing the wheel from time to time. Tends to low ball on pay, has a bad reputation for low pay for recent college grads, and others. Will overwork employees, then let go if they think you have burned out. Some area's are better to work for than others.
Pros
Nice offices, occasional free lunches
Cons
low pay, no opportunity for advancement
Laid-back work environment and fun people
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 16, 2018
Work life balance is excellent and makes the days where I have to stay late feel okay. Good benefits and the people are generally low stress. I don't personally feel there was much team camaraderie but that obviously varies.
Pros
Culture is laid back
Cons
Salary is low for software developer
Good Place to Work
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Work, life and balance is promoted daily. Workload quite moderate and positive learning experience due to working on various projects/initiatives to meet customer expectations.
Fun Place
Resident Shield Data Maintenanceq (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 13, 2018
Great Enviorement and free Starbucks machine..
Nice people, nice enviorment
Holiday events, department contest
Department outings
Overtime available
Great supervisor
Pros
Free Starbucks Machine
Cons
In irving, tx
You will be proud to work here
REAL ESTATE MARKET RESEARCHER (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 30, 2018
Yardi is a very mindful, respectful, and professional place to work with a high emphasis on the quality of their products as well as the quality of the work environment for their employees.
Decent Company
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 23, 2018
I've been working for Yardi Systems for a little over 6 years now. this company is great to work for, it has a nice balance between personal life and work life. they rarely bleed into each other.

Want to know more about Yardi Systems, Inc.?

Ask a question
A decade lost...
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 19, 2018
First off, I was let go with no reason after almost a decade of employment. I never got one negative review and I always exceeded my quotas and usually outperformed my peers.

The company is like a modern California version of 1984.
Great place to work. An employer that greatly promotes and values work/life balance
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 16, 2018
Yardi is a company where you learn something on your job every single day. The management team is down to earth, kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in what they do and the product/s the company offers, and this holds true all the way to the top. Yardi promotes a culture that makes you want to come to work every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to interact with such a great group of co workers on a daily basis. The benefits are great. However, the monetary compensation could stand to be evaluated.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Monetary compensation
current employee
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 10, 2018
Yardi has a family enivironment and it is trying to be maintained but we are groing so much that it can be difficult to mantain . Salary average is not always the best in all departments. the culture is great environment, the company is truly concerned about its employees. Family oriented company and great profit sharing bonus
Pros
great company
Cons
salries not always industry level in all departments due to titles
I enjoyed the work they assigned.
Contract photographer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 27, 2018
They gave me a way to recover from working at Alma School dist. They gave me challenging but very rewarding work. I am only sorry that it was contract work.
Pros
Did what I loved.
Cons
Not a lot of work that I could get to.
Fun, Great Job.
HUD/Government online tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 23, 2018
I loved working there, fun place to work at. Great co-workers, relaxed. Awesome benefits, great schedules, easy to come up in the company. Well trained.
great company
Yardi ASP System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 1, 2018
i really enjoyed working there. the place is nice, the work is perfect, the learning is incredible and the benefits are great.
I do have a lot of friends still working there.
Pros
great company apartments to stay in the snow
Cons
no cons
Productiveity made possible, HR department always there to assist, if needed
CUSTOMER SERVICE / ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  San Diego, ca locationMay 4, 2018
Great working environment. Co- worker teams are all creative minded and willing to assist each other.
Social committee's a plus, for any event. Yardi Systems, asks us to have fun at our job. Creates good moral.
Bonuses given are a plus.
good benefit program
Performance reviews on time.
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
none at this time
customer service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 30, 2018
Work day there was nice assisting clients calls not difficult at all just a little to relaxed as far as training no real training offered but people were all very nice friendly and helpful
Good Company
Senior Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 18, 2018
Good Company to work for. Very well organized and lead. Offers good opportunities and availability to grow and develop as an individual and a team member.
Stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  IrvingApril 9, 2018
Working at this job was like being on a TV contest ( EX.The Bachelor) so stressful. If you want stability this is not it! They interview around 30 people. Then only 16 make it to the training room. Training is only 3 weeks and your like "sweet I have a job", BIG FAT LIE. They will keep it hidden and wont talk about it but during those three weeks people started to not show. The trainer did not say a word about it (not really our business anyways.) But out of 16 only a few "graduated". When we asked what happened to them, the trainer avoided the question and got irradiated. They watched us like hawks. If you made the smallest mistake they would "coach you" to help you get better. WRONG, if you mess up you most likely will get let go. I still do not know what I did wrong. The most terrifying thing is that I got let go out of the blue. None of my supervisors "Coached" me or told me what I did wrong. I worked so hard for this job and I loved it, my heart broke when I lost it.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Its like a Cult. Your eather in or out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yardi Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight