Yardi Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
You will be proud to work here
REAL ESTATE MARKET RESEARCHER (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 30, 2018
Yardi is a very mindful, respectful, and professional place to work with a high emphasis on the quality of their products as well as the quality of the work environment for their employees.
Decent Company
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 23, 2018
I've been working for Yardi Systems for a little over 6 years now. this company is great to work for, it has a nice balance between personal life and work life. they rarely bleed into each other.
A decade lost...
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 19, 2018
First off, I was let go with no reason after almost a decade of employment. I never got one negative review and I always exceeded my quotas and usually outperformed my peers.

The company is like a modern California version of 1984.
Great place to work. An employer that greatly promotes and values work/life balance
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 16, 2018
Yardi is a company where you learn something on your job every single day. The management team is down to earth, kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in what they do and the product/s the company offers, and this holds true all the way to the top. Yardi promotes a culture that makes you want to come to work every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to interact with such a great group of co workers on a daily basis. The benefits are great. However, the monetary compensation could stand to be evaluated.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Monetary compensation
current employee
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 10, 2018
Yardi has a family enivironment and it is trying to be maintained but we are groing so much that it can be difficult to mantain . Salary average is not always the best in all departments. the culture is great environment, the company is truly concerned about its employees. Family oriented company and great profit sharing bonus
Pros
great company
Cons
salries not always industry level in all departments due to titles
I enjoyed the work they assigned.
Contract photographer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 27, 2018
They gave me a way to recover from working at Alma School dist. They gave me challenging but very rewarding work. I am only sorry that it was contract work.
Pros
Did what I loved.
Cons
Not a lot of work that I could get to.
Fun, Great Job.
HUD/Government online tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 23, 2018
I loved working there, fun place to work at. Great co-workers, relaxed. Awesome benefits, great schedules, easy to come up in the company. Well trained.
great company
Yardi ASP System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 1, 2018
i really enjoyed working there. the place is nice, the work is perfect, the learning is incredible and the benefits are great.
I do have a lot of friends still working there.
Pros
great company apartments to stay in the snow
Cons
no cons
Productiveity made possible, HR department always there to assist, if needed
CUSTOMER SERVICE / ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  San Diego, ca locationMay 4, 2018
Great working environment. Co- worker teams are all creative minded and willing to assist each other.
Social committee's a plus, for any event. Yardi Systems, asks us to have fun at our job. Creates good moral.
Bonuses given are a plus.
good benefit program
Performance reviews on time.
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
none at this time
customer service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 30, 2018
Work day there was nice assisting clients calls not difficult at all just a little to relaxed as far as training no real training offered but people were all very nice friendly and helpful
Good Company
Senior Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 18, 2018
Good Company to work for. Very well organized and lead. Offers good opportunities and availability to grow and develop as an individual and a team member.
Stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  IrvingApril 9, 2018
Working at this job was like being on a TV contest ( EX.The Bachelor) so stressful. If you want stability this is not it! They interview around 30 people. Then only 16 make it to the training room. Training is only 3 weeks and your like "sweet I have a job", BIG FAT LIE. They will keep it hidden and wont talk about it but during those three weeks people started to not show. The trainer did not say a word about it (not really our business anyways.) But out of 16 only a few "graduated". When we asked what happened to them, the trainer avoided the question and got irradiated. They watched us like hawks. If you made the smallest mistake they would "coach you" to help you get better. WRONG, if you mess up you most likely will get let go. I still do not know what I did wrong. The most terrifying thing is that I got let go out of the blue. None of my supervisors "Coached" me or told me what I did wrong. I worked so hard for this job and I loved it, my heart broke when I lost it.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Its like a Cult. Your eather in or out.
Relaxed, Stable work environment with great health benefits
Senior Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2018
Excellent health benefits and job security. Limited opportunities for advancement depending on your team. Excellent CEO and very enjoyable working environment.
Pros
Healthcare
A great culture, and a fun place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2018
I enjoy the people and the culture the most with regard to my day to day job. Management is understanding of work/life balance, and are very supportive of career goals. It can be an exciting environment that is not too fast paced, but is never slow or boring. Overall Yardi is a wonderful place to work that cares as much about their employees as they do their clients, which is a rare find.
Sweat-Shop
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 21, 2018
This place seemed okay at first....but after about 4 months I was ready to go. Total sweat shop! Unless you want to become a slave, my advice is to look elsewhere for employment,
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara County, CAMarch 15, 2018
Yardi is a good place to work. The people are nice, the material is engaging, and there's a lot of knowledge available to you. They provide employees laptops, programming software, licenses, training, free team lunches sometimes, and there's a holiday party.
Job security is good. Your experience is going to vary a lot by team.
Yardi is very family oriented. It's stable so the pay is not very high; it is hard to find affordable housing in my area.
Yardi is very diverse, the various modules offer horizontal moves eg. Commercial to Residential. I stayed on the same team and recommend switching.
Pros
Diversity, benefits, stability, training
Cons
Not much travel, not a lot of upward movement
Good to get your foot in door.
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 1, 2018
Good place if you're starting a career in property management / software support. A typical work day varies from team to team. The level of micro management also varies from team to team. Office politics as well as cronyism are very present, especially in Roswell, GA office. Opportunities for advancement come up on occasion but are typically predetermined by middle management. Management is often inexperienced. Benefits are pretty good but pay is below average for industry.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Office politics
Great place to work for with great compensation, in my opinion.
Senior Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Great place to work for with great compensation, in my opinion. The company is mainly tech support based so you have to be prepared for a very client oriented/client support environment. Lots of client calls.
I enjoyed working for Yardi
Senior Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 9, 2018
My 8 years at Yardi was a great experience. I enjoyed my work, looking forward to coming to work. There are a lot of employee perks and a very friendly enviroment
Great Benefits and Great Colleagues
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Although YARDI salaries are not competitive, one does not have to worry about job security. Company does not provide training beyond the proprietary software. Should provide more developmental training.
Pros
Free Health Insurance
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yardi Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight