YEAH! BURGER Employee Reviews

It was just an unfair experience
Prep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2019
I was treated some kind of way that made me know the other manager didn't want me to be a part of the team and I really liked working there and I took to the work environment easily. I'm a self starter, take instructions accurately and got all tasks completed by the end of my shift. I don't know what I did wrong....
Pros
Liked the work duties
Cons
Lack of comunication
Great customers, HIGH management and staff turnover
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2019
I've worked here for years now, just recently put in my two weeks. In two years, I saw 10+ managers come in and out. I had a lot of regulars who tipped very well, but the management and ownership situation was always in the back of my mind. Had the owners visited more often and unannounced, they would find that the current GM drinks on the job and treats her employees disrespectfully. I'm glad to be moving on now to bigger and better things. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Fast paced and demanding with high turnover rate
Cashier, Food runner, Busser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Managers were not supportive and rarely assisted staff when workload was overwhelming.
Certain positions were understaffed, leading to a small amount of employees stuck doing the same high stress tasks every day where other employees were assigned different tasks, which lead to employee burnout.
High turnover rate and inability to keep employees satisfied lead to other employees having to bear the brunt of the work (and hours) when another employee quit or was fired unexpectedly.
GM is awsome guy, owner is horrible.
Busser and Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA Howell MillJune 27, 2016
The GM while I was here ( heard they get a new GM every couples months)was great treated staff great and all my contacts workers were awsome. The Director of Operations was a stand out guy. The Culinary Director always yelling. This job is good for high school students. Unless you work 6 days a week and 40+ hours there is not much money to be made.

I interviewed with the GM, Director of Operations and the owners secretart for a bussing job. After working here for 2 weeks my coworkers explained the owners secretary is the only person who can hire which is ridiculous because she's truly clueless.

The expect you to but a $100 uniform just to train and you can get fired your first day of training because you look at the owner wrong ( I got into trouble the 1sy day for "holding a broom with one hand" the owner likes they way it looks to sweep with two hands, so you have to use two hands). You HAVE to wear skinny jeans Levis and Shoes for Crews that look like Chucks if you don't buy them you arnt allowed to work there. No jewelry, piercings, tattoos, or unnatural hair colored allowed.

If the owner would let the managers run there shifts and let employees do their jobs and didnt care how a held a broom or if i had the right levis on it would be the best Burger joint in the ATL and best place to work.
Pros
Great staff, employee discount, great manager
Cons
Uniform, owner, money, lack if room to grow with company
Great Family enviorment with patio space
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2014
Busy from start to finish so few breaks. Great attitude from other co workers. It was busy from open to close so we did not have many breaks and did not make acomidations for people in school. Enjojable people to work with.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
short breaks, did not work with school secudal
Great place to work!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2012
Listed as one of the top 100 places to work in Atlanta, Georgia.