Yells Employee Reviews

A family of passionate youth services workers
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 21, 2018
Working for YELLS is truly being a part of an environment that strives to improve the lives of the children and families who receive services there. With management being consistent since YELLS's birth, there is room for improvement and change in the direction for the future; but as for day-to-day, there is no better team in the world.
Pros
friendly staff, positive/uplifting environment, high energy
Cons
no benefits, stagnant on executive level, low ceiling
Homework Helper (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 3, 2017
YELLS is an awesome place to be. There's just always a lot going on. People are over worked at times because of the lack of resources. The people there are amazing to work with. Other than the workload, YELLS is an amazing place to be. The work is definitely rewarding.
inspirational place with youth that love to give
Teen Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 28, 2014
I start the day off with music playing for the enjoyment of the youth.
After youth have settled in, we do an ice breaker.
If we do not have a special guest, we have curriculum that all our activities follow.

I learn a lot from the students. We make sure it is always a positive growing experience.

Overall management is great, but there is always room for growth.

The site coordinator and myself always work as a unit. We love to sit down and reflect on ways that we can grow as a unit.

Since my job is part time, the challenge is trying to fit all the things I want to accomplish into one day.

The most enjoyable moments for my jobs is being able to work with my youth and watching them blossom into leaders.
Pros
giving to the community
Cons
part time