YERECIC LABEL Employee Reviews

Finisher (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAJuly 12, 2018
Family type work environment. First shift manger made the job fun while still being able to accomplish the work. Overall nice place to work. Easy place to get along with everyone.
Laid back atmosphere
IT Data Entry (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAMarch 6, 2018
My time at Yerecic Label was very brief: I literally was not at this company long enough to give an honest and accurate assessment for an over all review.
Pros
not a lock down facility
Cons
hard to get into company based on voting enviroment
Printing Press Assistant/ Shipping department (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PASeptember 16, 2017
Doesn't Recommend

Negative Outlook

I worked at Yerecic Label (More than 10 years)

Pros

Did have good benefits while there although have heard they were cut. Good opportunities if you are a stand out performer.

Cons

Used to be a nice family operation that has turned corporate. If you are not one of the chosen few, you will get left behind. No one has ever retired from this organization. Layoffs about every 10 years.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to your people rather than putting on heirs for friends and clients.
Time for Change
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed working with a set group of customers at this company; makes for getting to know your customers better and what they require or like. Liked that we were an office within an office and could determine how to solve customer issues within our office without having to involve upper management unless it got to that point.
ok
Plant Manager/Technical Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 11, 2017
good place to work no concerns had all materials to do the job correctly had vacation time paid benefits holiday time off ability to advance your career
Fast paced environment in which work is expected to come first
Vice President, Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PASeptember 9, 2015
This company is a fast pace environment with continuous pressure to perform. It is a customer focused organization, sometimes at the expense of employees. Management carries an everyone is replaceable mentality. In 32 years I have never saw anyone retire from here.
Pros
Always busy, never bored. Customer does come first
Cons
No loyalty to employees
Large/Global Company
Manager, Research and Development (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAJuly 20, 2015
The possibilities are endless with this company. Getting in is the most difficult part, however, once in the sky is the limit. Starting small here will quickly produce well for those with the right work ethic and direction.
Extremely micromanaged.
Puppet (Former Employee) –  New KensingtonJanuary 5, 2014
Zero tolerance for any mistakes. Non creative cookie-cutter designs.
Average employment
Finisher (Current Employee) –  New Kensington, PAOctober 22, 2013
I work Graveyard shift, 11:30pm-8:00am with a half-hour unpaid lunch. From the 15+ months I have been employed I have learned the entire process of making labels for multiple different types of products. My shift manager is extremely unproductive everyday and just likes to throw his weight around and tell people what to do. My co-workers are in large part care-free. They make work bearable by making jokes about the unproductive work ethic of the shift manager. The hardest part of my job is being able to stay focused on the nights where I don't get enough sleep the day before. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I work with. It's not just the jokes they tell, but also the conversations we have during work.
Pros
Great safety regulations, clean work environment
Cons
graveyard shift