Yes! Communities Culture reviews

No Bad reviews Yes have been Great too me and my family
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 27, 2019
Yes strive too make each community the best one day at a time great regional managers very helpful and informative about the job. You have too love the benefits I would refer any one too Yes
Pros
Relaxed environment
Awsome
Property Manager (Community Manager) (Former Employee) –  Wylie, TXMarch 20, 2019
Very profesional i loved the experience. The day to day was great and ever evolving and resident issues were at a minimum. Staff was very easy to oversee and working was great because of the training given.
Pros
Profesional enviroment
Cons
Travel
Yes Communities was a great opportunity
LEASING AND SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GASeptember 11, 2018
I believe in the culture of Yes Communities. Unfortunately things came to an end sooner that i expected. I had intentions on working for this company for 5 years instead of 2 years.
Pros
Workplace Culture
Cons
Upper Management
Redefining the True Meaning of Amazing Company Culture
Manager, Talent Strategy (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2018
Collaboration, open-dialogue, transparency - these to me are the 3 pillars of creating and sustaining an amazing culture - and one that you get from YES! the minute you walk in the door. The employees are happy to be at work, there is always a great level of energy among the teams, and the engagement from the leadership team is refreshing. There are no silos - everyone truly works with everyone else.
Pros
Your advancement and development potential has no limits
Collaborative and Opportunity
Vice President of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 13, 2018
Great company culture and a collaborative environment. People are really happy at YES! and it shows. The executive team is open to new ideas and encourage them. The team works hard, but there is work life balance which is extremely important. Great mixture of employees backgrounds, ages and career history which aids in industry perspective. This is a company of great opportunity with an emphasis on its employees. One of the best career moves I've made.
Pros
Executive team is very engaged and open to new opportunities and suggestions.
Good Place to work
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2018
Yes was a great place to work I was there for a little over a year I worked for the best team in the company in FL and I really miss the opportunity but I had to relocate.
Relaxed work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 24, 2018
This was a nice, quite, Relaxed place to work. "Do what you love and you never work a day in your life." - this quote fits yes communities perfectly. I would recommend working here.
Progressive property management company with excellent culture
District Manager / Property Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2018
Yes Communities culture allows me to run my 746 site property like it's my own business. Employing over 15 people on staff, I'm free to motivate, direct, and make financial decisions that I think are best for the property and residents. Our residents drive our business, so commitment to customer service and effective are required. A typical day would be holding daily meetings with staff, driving or walking the property, reviewing financial reports, and finding different ways of making the property perform at its full potential.
Pros
Freedom to plan your own day
productive and easy going work environment
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 9, 2018
The days go by fast with a consistent and steady workload.I learned all around home maintenance because it is a module home community. The management and staff are friendly and typically will do what what ever is needed to help you with getting the job done.
Nightmare ..Crisis Management!
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 21, 2018
I was very excited about my opportunity but once there I realized how dysfunctional and unethical it was to work in that culture. Reactive and Crisis mode 24-7 meaning LACK of REAL MANAGEMENT ABILITY!
Pros
Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Lack of Professionalism Lack of Management Lack of ETHICS, LACK of knowledge how to run an efficient operations!
Wonderful Employee Culture
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Byron, ILDecember 22, 2017
The company over all has a wonderful culture and believes in it's employees and product. This company provides excellent advancement for anyone looking for a fast paced career in the property management field.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Fun and energetic place to work, hard to advance above Community Manager
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 14, 2017
The job can be a fun place to work, could be very stressful at times. You got a chance to build relationships, however, it's not easy to advance above a Community Manager's Level.
Corperate Office Covers up Bad Practices of VP and Reegional Manager
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 16, 2017
Continual Complaints to Home Office about Regional Manager are Covered Up by the Good ole Boys Club. VP and Regional Manager cover for each other to prevent HO doing anything about it. Only promotes men to any Regional Position even if a female is more qualified. Will give the Woman the Jobs of Field Manager but will give any higher ranking job to males. Curses at staff and treats them badly. If you complain to anonymous tip "Ethics line" About regional manager you will get fired the next day for it. No check and balances in place. They will underpay you and over work you. Men get paid more that the Woman for the same positions. Ho claims the Company Culture is supporting to the workers this is not the case in NC. Despite multiple complaint and investigations with proof and complaints. His buddy the VP lies for him and regional gets to stay. I worked and worked hard for this company and decided to leave for these issues. I am not the only one.
Amazing culture of integrity
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Mulberry, FLMay 14, 2017
The company stands behind their culture of integrity and supports field staff.They allow managers to manage their property without the red tape and interference.
Productive and fun place to work
Collector/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2017
I loved working for Yes Communities but the staff that was there were not good people to work for! Every since new management came in everything seemed wrong! Good staff left
It's a postitive experience assisting customers.
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMarch 7, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the position was assisting customers. The hardest part of the job was working outdoors in the heat and watching the pool maintenance employee not work because he is a close friend of the Manager.
It was a very nice place to work
Administrative Assistant/Collector (Former Employee) –  Marion, IAMarch 5, 2017
A typical day was helping new potential tents fill out applications for rentals.
I learned how to collect rent and load payments and run checks through systems on-line data base.
There was no hard part of this job.
The most enjoyable part was working and meeting new people.
Pros
The staff was easy to work with we all worked as a team
Cons
no cons I can think of
Fast Paced
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 30, 2017
Sink or swim environment. Lack of substantial training. Responsibilities are never ending( concept of i'm one person is hard to grasp). Overall company culture is great, individual department culture various on
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Lack of proper training
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, TXDecember 26, 2016
YES! Culture is unlike any where I have ever worked before. They truly care about their residents and employees. Every one has a voice with them, and they value it.
terrible place to work
Office (Current Employee) –  IowaAugust 19, 2016
This company talks about yes culture but is just a joke. over 60% employee turnover. management tells you to cut corners and fudge numbers. The residents mean nothing. Would never recommend this company.
Cons
management, hours, stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yes! Communities. Our community is ready to answer.