YMCA Careers and Employment
- CEOKevin Washington
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
You're seeing YMCA jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
11 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 2.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at YMCA have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 458 questions about working at YMCA. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from YMCA employees.
Insights from 4.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with YMCA within the last 5 years.
Simple topics concerning your background experience and test scenarios.
A lot of what if questions such as “if a child was having a bad day what would you do to make his or her time in the childcare center more comfortable” or “if a baby was crying what would you do to calm them.” Also questions based on your application such as work experience. and common questions of why you are better equipped to the job than other applicants.
On my area they asked me "what would you do if" questions mostly of the time. Question about how to get some exercises done, for my position especially. They also asked me if I am really interested working on this position, not just to work but If I love the positiont. Question of why I chose the Y.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.